Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

this is worse than twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Sestze posted:

no I'm pretty sure you were posting a bunch of whiny stuff in QCS a while back, might be confusing you with someone else

but you've got literal pages of concern trolling probations, everyone's aware of your shtick.

every single one of your posts is concern trolling

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

nah their posts are pretty on point and accurately describing what's up

what about when they lied about certain posters being from fyad??? then followed it up with a "Nonetheless,!"

Sestze posted:

patently absurd, they simply said cuntellectual was an alt account of someone, not that he's an arfjason alt account

like this, this is just completely made up bullshit lmao

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

<thread about sagas>

<current saga about cuntellectual bein' a poo poo pops up, concerns raised because QCS still closed>

<SUDDENLY A DOZEN FYAD POSTERS, posting more in an hour than the last two days, most never in this thread before, miraculously covering up any real concern>

<try to bring up current saga/concern again by mostly trans posters>

<FYAD posters going "nuh uh NEOPETS">

That's the issue. Clear?

Haifisch posted:

:emptyquote:

These past few pages wouldn't have turned into a Thing if there wasn't suddenly a flood of people trying to squash any discussion of the ongoing concerns here. Shockingly, people get angrier and more 'dramatic' when they feel like their legitimate issues aren't being listened to or allowed to be communicated to others.

A flood of fyad posters???????? there are 3 people who post in fyad posting. Three.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

you realize you're not fooling anyone, right?

who else posts in fyad besides arf, me, and scarolina?

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

a person has to post in fyad to be a fyad poster.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

littleorv posted:

Personally all I think you would need to do is show that they posted in FYAD regularly

seriously. it pisses me off because a bunch of poo poo posters who suck rear end keep getting called fyad posters despite not posting in fyad.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

this is absolute nonsense.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

its incredibly obvious that everyone mad at fyad has never read it because i am dying thinking about JD or like me coordinating anything lmfao

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

i cannot be any clearer than this:

gently caress

OFF

youve never read fyad

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

like that whole post is completely made up. there are 0 examples of ANY of that stuff. none. you cant find a single example of any of that poo poo.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

i posted in fyad regularly for about a month back in 2014 or 2015 before i decided it wasn't for me

it wasn't the place then that it is now. it wasn't for me, but it wasn't... this.

gently caress you and gently caress off.

ok, so you have no idea what happens in there but you feel like you do?

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

i want to make this clear: one of the people who hates fyad posted in it 5 years ago for a month and hasnt read it since. ????

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

look at those goalposts move

this makes 0 sense. i said 3 people in here tonight are from fyad. you said im not fooling anyone ??
i then said umalt's post was nonsense, you said to gently caress off.
i said you never read fyad, you said you read it 5 years ago for 1 month and i said implied that is not indicative of (what was)current fyad
what goalposts have been moved???

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Ruffini posted:

I have no idea what you're implying.

that youre gbs

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Pick posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

what????????

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

is it impossible for you to imagine that people who arent part of fyad think the attacks on it are ludicrous? like you cant imagine an outside observer not siding with you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

umalt posted:

Cool, stop giving a poo poo in a race you apparently have no dog in.

but also at the same time, anyone with a dog on fyads side should be completely disregarded. convenient