Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

bradzilla posted:

One of the worst, brain-damaged, nothin-but-politix posters has finally been permabanned.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3864784&pagenumber=33&perpage=40#post497287439

RIP in piss Moridin.

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
What happened to Two Worlds?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Any reason people are bitching about QCS when PI is closed?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

cumshitter posted:

I think it's perfectly cool and normal for FYAD to have a hate thread about a trans poster, where they nominally profess to mock their posts but don't bother to quote any of them until 6 pages in. This is healthy and normal behavior that is within the rules, and should be encouraged. They are following the rules and I am happy for them.

You're a loving idiot

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

cumshitter posted:

I think the funniest part of FYAD is the endless bitching about unbanning people who deserve a ban but somehow a group of folk who have known each other for a decade+ can not come up with $10.

Like, they refuse to spend any money on this website and they demand everyone else cave in to their demands. Just lol.

Ok

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

White Dog Eggs posted:

Anyone mind filling me in on this latest drama? I'm very confused.

Internet, serious business.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Barnacle Jim has a long face.
He rides a bike.
I've been a member since 2007. Please let me enjoy this for 50+ more years, OP.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Corsair is loving old. You can't deny it.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

According to a mod in there, Cuntellectual is in the queue to be hopefully perma'd for today's stunningly embarrassing display of concern trolling to harass the trans thread, while unconvincingly and falsely claiming ignorance about what FYAD is.

But I'd like to just point out some context for this post by ArfJason.

Two FYAD posts from Cuntellectual this year and 3 more posts in 2016 (in the IK selection thread nonetheless) is precisely what it looks like when a FYAD regular accidentally leaves their alt account signed in while replying in the pink forum.

Obviously. A rando account that only literally only posts in games otherwise has no explanation for jumping in the Trans thread while claiming to know intimate details of FYAD drama.

Jack Daniels even immediately probed them both times in 2016, for accidentally using the wrong account. Going by their post history, it's the alt account that a FYAD regular used exclusively for games forum posting, to build up post history in there as their cover for whenever it was time to bring that alt out. Really basic online griefing trick. They hosed up once or twice but no one found those needles in a haystack until a mod decided to do a lot of manual digging after a serious callout.

You, a leading FYAD regular, know that this was a case of a FYAD alt account, and that it often happens that way by accident. Someone as close friends with the others likely knows exactly whose alt it was that just got got. Stop coming in here to bullshit the rest of us. Kindly show yourself the door and stay the gently caress out of these threads where you're constantly 100% manipulative, just like that poster in the Trans thread was today, instead of immediately barging in to do damage control for how their story gets retold.

What the hell is wrong with you

efb

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Paladinus posted:

Can we just play Tribes and chill?

I'm trying to

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

here comes fyad

Ok..?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Homeless Friend posted:

no amount of tomfoolery will ever forgive the fruit copout

It was fail. anyone still got the pics?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Grimes posted:

The thing about FYAD is that it has the bird thread in it, and that thread has a lot of beautiful birds in it and I like to look at them :).

Here is a Resplendent Quetzel.

very cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Internet, serious business