Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I heard there was neopetz going on here and I’m ready for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Wait this isn’t loving neopetz

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's one hell of an avatar.

Just for the record this was inflicted on me and I did not buy it myself.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

This poo poo sucks rear end AND IS DEFINITELY NOT NEOPETZ

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

bloom posted:

Can't we all just talk about how cool Hannibal was for a few pages?

I never did watch the last season but the last episode of the third(?) season where Hannibal and Laurence Fishburne fight each other was amazing. That's my take on Hannibal.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Kay Kessler posted:

Maybe you or someone could start a temporary "airing of grievances" thread until qcs opens up again? If it gets too heated, just limit it to just posts, no replies. I think this is a very important conversation to have, but I just don't think PYF (or fyad or tgrs for that matter) are the places for it. GBS seems to be housing all the other qcs threads, maybe make one there?

Let's bring out the festivus metal post and once the feats of strength have been completed QCS will be reopened

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

A festivus for the rest of us.

Close this thread until qcs reopens.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Pick posted:

Or people can just post about neopets, I'm sort of tapped out on stories about it since I was just an elementary schooler and played it pretty straight.

I was never too into neopetz myself but all the insane stuff I've been hearing about it recently has piqued my interest.

I remember when I first started reading the forums there was a thread about an old web browser game called urban dead that used to have a huge good presence that they were trying to revive. I don't think it worked out but I used to play that game as tween and I had some good times with it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

i know ive said you made poo poo up but a) i was one of the people saying that poster sucked donkey balls and b) i said they should all go to their lovely offsite so that they'd leave these forums.

really cool how you can make poo poo up about people and its all kosher lmfao

We live in a post truth society

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dryzen posted:

yeah like his most famous concern troll of telling people in the star citizen subforum that doxxing is bad lol

Joker's trick

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Personally all I think you would need to do is show that they posted in FYAD regularly

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sestze posted:

alt accounts exist, and even if you post someone that was clearly someone that posted in FYAD, like spb (he's literally #2 on the FYAD leaderboard despite being banned at this time), they're immediately disowned and considered someone terrible that shouldn't have been posting there anyways

the top three posters in FYAD, from one of your own threads, was two variants of general anime (permabanned for saying transphobic poo poo in the wake of FYAD's closure) and spb (banned for saying transphobic poo poo and trying to stir up drama in the fyad refugee thread)

those are people who regularly posted to a degree where the next most prolific poster was like, half of spb's posts. no attempts to self-correct with any of those people before or after old fyad's closure.

Not trolling: I legit do not understand this post

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lmao holy moly

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sestze posted:

i did what many fyad posters told me to do and started lurking in FYAD to see if there were in fact transphobic posts, and it was interesting because someone posted a screenshot of postcount leaderboards for FYAD, and "littlest anime", "space anime" and "spb" were all the top posters in FYAD. By a wide margin. Post banning.

I'd find you said post but it seems that the closure and moving of all FYAD threads seems to be so that finding these pieces of information would be made more difficult, after all, the current IK of FYAD said it best:

Okay I think I get what you're saying here but I'm not sure what it has to do with alts? Also I'm not what you meant earlier by "one of my threads"

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Tardcore posted:

Yo anyone got a link to that fake IK contest from FYAD where the OP promised IK to anyone who posted a picture of themselves sucking their own dick. There was like a scale for how much IK privileges were given based on how far they could get their dick into their mouth and some dude actually did it

Now this sounds like a loving saga!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Pick posted:

You're the one who was sending me like 20 harassing PMs in an hour or something you goofball.

?!