Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Hey ever since I got over my last mental breakdown I've been pretty loving aboveboard, getting written off as hysterical because of something that happened in 2016 instead of people reading words I post is getting a little loving old and seems seriously steeped in "women don't know what they're talking about" brand condescension.

im not sure how you got that out of what i posted but i was not trying to call you hysterical or belittle you. i apologize for my poor word choice if my post came off that way. the worst thing im trying to accuse you of is shitposting when you probably shouldn't be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Hedrigall posted:

Nobody itt thinks Pick is a bad woman or that women are bad, just that Pick is bad

i don't think pick is bad :shobon:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
hyperpicksating

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

I thought the Finns fought nazis. ahhh whatever.

so did americans :shrug:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Agreed. But the forums have a real question about the generic crappery of our posters, where if we were angelic beings, probably people would love us offline and we would not be posting here. it's an existential question.

pick what do these words mean

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
it sounds like the non-English threads should have IKs to me

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
my favorite Radium® artifact is the "Delete Post" button

admins have it, and have always had it

they are not allowed to use it because it breaks things horribly

it cannot be removed without breaking things horribly

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
when 2.0 happened i completely quit using it and then left the site before it got changed again. i was surprised to find it not still a hellhole tbh

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
the gbs Christmas roleplay thread where it turned out the dude was a furry erotica artist was also pretty funny, i do remember that

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
come to think of it jerry i think the first place i met you was on gbs.fm

i should go back there

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
more like oldlifeless

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

lamo what is this thing!

pïck jüst bëcäüsë yöür këyböärd döësn't dö dïäcrïtïcs döësn't mëän thëy dön't ëxïst

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
the whole crazy cat lady stereotype is misogynist af so i would be more than happy to let it die

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ChubbyChecker posted:

pics of the cat please

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

relevant

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

mind the walrus posted:

"load-bearing slur" really must become a subtitle at some point. Not gonna let that one go.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
everyone keeps saying that all the good fyad posters went to Twitter so i would like to ask whether Ruddha has a Twitter

i miss Ruddha :(

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Heath posted:

I think people really forget how much heavier traffic was in the forum's peaks. There was a time where something like adhering to grammar and punctuation restrictions was an attractive enough feature to make people pay ten dollars for the luxury of having it enforced. That probably seems bizarre to anyone under perhaps 23, but pre-social media internet was often very difficult to read - autocorrect was not a thing, and the internet skewed much younger than it does now. Nowadays typing like an idiot is an affectation, shitposting.

i initially started typing like this after i realized i was trans, because i felt like it helped me express as female. which is incredibly stupid, because "typing like a girl" is absolutely not A Thing. but it helped, and still does to an extent, so i still do it :shobon:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The decade isn't over yet. It started with January 1st of 2011, and will end December 31st of 2020.

MODS PLEASE

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

CaptainSarcastic posted:

There is no year zero. I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL.

I already died on this hill on December 31st of 1999.

you're right but it makes absolutely no sense to say, for instance, 2000 is part of the 90s

the 00s decade started in 2000, the 21st century started in 2001

decades are measured a year off from centuries and that's perfectly okay

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

You know us women, bad at punctuation. The lesser volume of our brains is where semicolons usually live.

pick, i specifically said i knew it was dumb. typing like a woman is not a thing. women can type however they want. please don't try to spin this into me being bigoted, because it's not.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
i don't even remember what my regdate emote is so let's find out :regd12:

e: :(

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

FactsAreUseless posted:

18-hour probations? :aaaaa:

welcome back FAU, i hope you had a good holiday

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

seriously, Pastry, do the needful. this is way too good to not be a thread title.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
thank you both for your service o7

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
imagine having a cop mod these days

people would poo poo themselves

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
if slender man counts as a saga then it is without question the most iconic

nothing else even comes close

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
the hacker known as 4chan

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
:ohno: is pretty good

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Control Volume posted:

Hi since youre reading this thread now, can you reopen QCS, because this is the nth thread thats had this issue take over before a mod inevitably goes "this is off topic stop talking about it ha ha". This poo poo is festering

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

oldpainless posted:

I will say I was a defender of Abe whilst he had power on the forums. As soon as he lost it I turned on him without remorse. I’ve done it to numerous mods/admins and I’ll do it again in the future.

oldfaithless

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ruffini posted:

Can you literally say anything other than this?

can you gently caress off?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
this is the post Windmillslayer was probed for, by the way

WindmillSlayer posted:

i think arf is a cool dude and i can honestly say he's done more for trans people than most assholes who've actually transitioned and thought it made them good people and just chilled round there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

and if anyone doesn't see how that's infinitely worse than it was represented as then i have nothing to say to you

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Spanish Manlove posted:

good i don't want to be if this is how people act when others try to help them.

oh gently caress off

this is literally "stop being so uppity"

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ArfJason posted:

btw windmillslayer literally got doxxed stalked and harassed by offsite posters for being trans. hell, even onsite, a byob mod traced her address from a purchase she made from him. ppl even commented on how "rapeable" she looked, so gently caress off about saying that the abuse on her wasn't real. youre irredeemably awful if you dismiss this.

i don't think anyone said this, either here or anywhere else, and i will personally repudiate it right now

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

woozy pawsies posted:

A flood of fyad posters???????? there are 3 people who post in fyad posting. Three.

you realize you're not fooling anyone, right?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Slanderer posted:

In my personal opinion, transphobia is bad.

your definition of transphobia is not nearly broad enough and you think you know more about the subject than trans people do so you can still gently caress off on those grounds

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

woozy pawsies posted:

this is absolute nonsense.

i cannot be any clearer than this:

gently caress

OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

woozy pawsies posted:

youve never read fyad

i posted in fyad regularly for about a month back in 2014 or 2015 before i decided it wasn't for me

it wasn't the place then that it is now. it wasn't for me, but it wasn't... this.

gently caress you and gently caress off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)