Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

It doesn't really count as a saga, but I've always been fond of some admin (FAU?) changing Troika's name to "ugh its Troika," because sometimes the simplest jokes are the best.

What was his deal, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

mmj posted:

I remember that, It was the thread that popped up a few microseconds after he was demodded. The op was "aatrek likes TNG because the current generation is too old for him" and it just got better/worse from there. Does anyone have a link to that thread?

Here it is.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
It's sorta felt about the same to me over the years I've been here. I think it may just be a matter of where you frequently browse but I'm sure someone could find the answer if they went looking.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
I think it's pretty clear that it's just petty sniping all the way down and all this is going to do is get this poo poo canned the moment someone inevitably crosses a line because they wanted to do a sick own. I'm already sick of seeing this poo poo everywhere and I'm perplexed at why people who loathe this place and/or what it has become haven't left like normal people would have by this point.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
The neopets posts are infinitely less tedious than whatever the gently caress this all is. Nothing is going to get resolved in the manner you want, especially if you have jack poo poo faith in the moderation staff in the first place. What's even the point of continuing this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.

I think it's less that and more that people are plain loving tired of this because it's the exact same poo poo that has been going on for the past month or so and the constant wave of people going "well why aren't you working faster" at a group of volunteer jackasses that live in different timezones with whatever loving jobs they have to rein it in on the forum you pay 10 dollars USD to post on