Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The how did this get here I am not good with computers thing was a good laugh and had some legs off the forum I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Yeah I read a bit if that thread too when all the poo poo went down and my impression is that it was stuff people would do for a quick buck, not some endorsement of the lifestyle or ideas

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Somfin posted:

Someone moderates GWS.

Someone moderates FYAD.

Someone moderates YOSPOS.

Someone moderates TCC.

Someone moderates GIP.

Someone moderates YLLS.

Someone moderates E/N.

Someone moderates CD.

Someone moderates ADTRW.

Seriously the way this place works I'm pretty sure the only easy beat is QCS.

Goon Meets is so slow I think it still says Calamity Kate as mod

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'm 6'5" and 250 is just edging into overweight territory. But obviously that's the reason no one likes me

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'm so relieved because I thought it was something intrinsic to my character or personality

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

empty baggie posted:

I went to high school with a guy named Trinity, but this was in the early 90's so well before the Matrix.

Parents were big nuclear test fans

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

pog boyfriend posted:

my favourite saga is i pmed someone a picture of the hamilton soundtrack cover art and they said that i will rue the day and now i am worried that i am going to get count of monte criscoed so if i stop posting all of a sudden i am either dead or in a dungeon somewhere facing a horrific yet ironic punishment

For the love of god Montress-lin-manuel-miranda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I'm honoured to have seen a goatse get pulled off in TYOL 2019.