Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Anarchist Mae posted:

Here come the FYAD defenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Don't forget cuntellectual was the one that started all the initial shittery in the memoryholed thread and was threadbanned, before rape-comic-artist came in and stole the rug out from under them. Then, lost in all the hubbub, mysteriously pops into the new thread all innocent, pretending nothing ever happened.

This time they waited a good 12 hours before starting back up, at least.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

here comes fyad

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

bring back old gbs posted:

this is a good post and Dumb Lowtax is right

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Always enjoy posters I have never seen before jumping out of the woodwork to dismiss concerns or excitedly continue derails whenever FYAD issues are brought up
:emptyquote:

gently caress off, you've already been banned for this poo poo.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

scary ghost dog posted:

I also have a positive post count, and one significantly higher than that obvious FYAD troll’s. Do I have your permission to agree with you that FYAD is a nest for bigots?

Anarchist Mae posted:

gently caress off back to FYAD.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Slanderer posted:

Please discuss this in QCS, thanks

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 07:45 on Jan 4, 2020

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Burt Sexual posted:

This probably isn’t the thread to restart this.

gently caress offffffffffffff

see:

Sestze posted:

remember when you probated me for stating that nothing would change, and that the same things would happen due to FYAD's underlying culture not changing

I wish to point out that I was right.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

Can you please not be so toxic?

:jerkbag:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

There is no thread to "restart" this ongoing saga, because it's still ongoing and QCS is closed. IMO if mods are unhappy about this issue constantly leaking out over multiple threads in multiple subforums they must reopen QCS with tighter moderation.

Until then, their constant attempts to rein it in will come to nothing

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Sharkopath posted:

suggesting that arfjason was a good poster and friend of hers and that it is possible for him to be a better person than someone who was trans.

gently caress off with this dogwhistling bigotry. Hurt your wrist with that backhand? Windmillslayer was also propped up by a neonazi in the same trans thread, so you're not swinging for the good peeps right here.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

Can you literally say anything other than this?

Can you gently caress off?

I guess not, then.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Side 1: a group that kinda just wants to exist

Side 2: a group that really wants the other side dead, mocked, doxxed, etc

You: "how about we meet somewhere in the middle and stop fighting? Can you be just a little bit dead, as a compromise?"

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

This is absolutely not the case. Any kind of person is accepted on these forums.

Tolerating intolerance (bigotry) is hypocritical. Cannot be a thing. That's what you're arguing for by telling the trans people to please stop when this poo poo is still going on.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Saagonsa posted:

Abysswalker is extremely not a neonazi. Like, I have talked politics with both of them. They're both leftists. They made a lovely edgy joke years ago before neonazis became A Thing to most people again and forgot about it, that's literally it.

Abysswalker posted:

Windmillslayer is a trans poster who was doxxed by kiwifarms
This is their profile pic

I ain't buyin' poo poo. Especially with how FYAD has been invading threads all day. Not the place, not the time.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Saagonsa posted:

I genuinely don't understand

That's their profile pic. A pic of text. That text. If it's really a mistake, welp that's their $10. Bad mistake to make in TYOOL 2020

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Saagonsa posted:

Yeah, that's the lovely edgy thing I was referring to. It's bad, yeah. It was never a good joke. But I can genuinely assure you, he is not a neonazi and he has said that it was bad a joke now that he's been made aware of it

Seems like a ten dollar mistake.

Also invading the trans thread to go "hey what the gently caress" to defend someone who was very not couth or tactful or even considerate with their bitching is a pretty cool thing to do then. Especially today.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

There loving were, but you still keep accusing literally every loving person now because you saw a wolf.

You're not exactly the paragon of allies, here.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Saagonsa posted:

I mean yeah sure whatever. I was just taking issue with him being called an actual neonazi

Didn't exactly give me or anybody else much to go on, ya dig? Gotta read them as they come.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

good i don't want to be if this is how people act when others try to help them.

Yeah, sure helping a lot with

Spanish Manlove posted:

rofl this is some fuckin insane C tier afternoon USA whodunnit poo poo. Come on dude.

When it's...kinda what is going on. Such a help. You want to help? Then help. Don't dismiss legitimate things going on when the concern is "hey all the FYADers are dismissing this legitimate thing that's been going on"

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
We got angry at windmissslayer for being a poo poo in the thread, not for whatever the gently caress you think arf

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Sharkopath posted:

I'm having trouble parsing that exact post and please understand I'm not trying to bully you, but if what the post is implying is that Arf and Cuntellectual are the same poster besides just me there are plenty of people who can vouch that they are very different people with different posting styles and in fact seem to be in different hemispheres.

They are not the same people, the post is about two separate issues as far as I see. Arf is bein' a poo poo, but also cuntellectual is a clear alt for somebody (there have been many PM and discord messages between myself and CE, this much is clear)

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

people are accusing anyone of being from fyad for thinking this is all getting insane, and people are being incredibly loving stupid and argumentative for no reason at this point other than just being overly dramatic at this point.

<thread about sagas>

<current saga about cuntellectual bein' a poo poo pops up, concerns raised because QCS still closed>

<SUDDENLY A DOZEN FYAD POSTERS, posting more in an hour than the last two days, most never in this thread before, miraculously covering up any real concern>

<try to bring up current saga/concern again by mostly trans posters>

<FYAD posters going "nuh uh NEOPETS">

That's the issue. Clear?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

it was a legitimate issue but presented in such a loving dorky, insane way that more people than me wanted to make fun of it. People with your same ideological values can disagree with you on things, it happens.

It's all about timing. You're still kinda not getting it? Here's it, again.

Queen Combat posted:

<thread about sagas>

<current saga about cuntellectual bein' a poo poo pops up, concerns raised because QCS still closed>

<SUDDENLY A DOZEN FYAD POSTERS, posting more in an hour than the last two days, most never in this thread before, miraculously covering up any real concern>

That's the issue. Clear?

Also

razorrozar posted:

you realize you're not fooling anyone, right?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

Everyone who is transphobic was banned hth

razorrozar posted:

you realize you're not fooling anyone, right?

Not well enough I guess

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

oh poo poo point them out so we can ban them thanks in advance.

Also did I mention gently caress off? Or just continue trolling. Whatever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

im confused, post from 2017, and banned in 2019?

And still here. In this thread. But go off.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

Sorry you don't understand what banned means on SA

Sorry you don't understand that banning someone like that doesn't get rid of the transphobi---ooooh, I see. You don't actually give a poo poo you just wanted to make an incredulous argument.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Slanderer posted:

In my personal opinion, transphobia is bad.

X Doubt

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Christ didn't we just have an admin come in to stop accusing people of being FYAD and stop bringing that drama in here? This is just going to get the thread closed again

Queen Combat posted:

<thread about sagas>

That's the issue. Clear?

Follow along, dear. It's not the "accusing FYADers of being from FYAD" that brought the drama.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

just another posted:

Is this some dumb poo poo you authored or are you not sourcing someone else's crybaby bullshit?

Why are you here?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

just another posted:

Pick was posting about Hannibal gifs and then things turned a little blue.

Oh, you're right. Let me update the timeline

Queen Combat posted:

<thread about sagas>

<Pick also for some reason trying to cover up the shittery by cuntellectual with unrelated hannibal gifs>

<you enter the picture to add to the noise for unknown reasons with your only two posts in this thread>

Sorry, I forgot about that.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

There's a lot less FYAD posters than you think there are.

Terrible Opinions posted:

So if none of you are from FYAD why do you keep jumping into threads to defend it? It's the same group of people every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

i don't know who's trans and I don't give a poo poo

Sure fighting vehemently against any mention of the sagas re: that, for someone that doesn't give a poo poo.

Sure pop up just to tell trans people they're crazy a lot, for someone that doesn't give a poo poo.