Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Fat Shat Sings posted:

SA technically created brown moses right? He would lurk the syria threads for livestream leaks then start hounding people that were watching their cities explode for "sources," last I saw he was a "journalist" because of it

Mostly I just plagiarise Wikipedia articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Caro update, he recently tried to get in touch with me and I repeatedly told him I didn't want to speak to him. Seems like he's back living in the community virtually unchanged.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

He doesn't seem to get I don't want to speak to someone who ended up getting 3 FBI agents sent to my office in the UK, especially when it seems that rather being treated for his obvious and severe mental illness it appears he's doing exactly the same poo poo he was before he went missing, except now he has torture scars he can show off.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

tight aspirations posted:

What possible jurisdiction do the FBI have in the UK?

They don't, but they contacted the UK police to request a visit and I thought I'd see if I could help Caro out of tortureland. Seems I knew some stuff they didn't about his last days in Turkey but I doubt it was any real help.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Glenn Quebec posted:

I don't know about that Brown. You were really excited typing up wikipedia entries, staring bleary-eyed at satellite images of missiles and handing out "professional" opinions when it behooved your e-peen or whatever the gently caress it was.

Still gets me paid by MI6 tho

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

George H.W. oval office posted:

We need the full torture experience from Caro so do SA a favor and get that account from him

I'm pretty sure he's already lurking.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Look! A Horse! posted:

I know most of Caro's story, but how/why did Brown Moses get involved? why is he getting dunked on mercilessly ITT?

GQ has many of the details http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/syria-isis-kevin-dawes

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I think some goon bought him his ticket to Turkey, not sure who though.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

To be fair, I totally underestimated the fact that Caro is utterly indestructible and unstoppable. The Syrian rebels should have welcomed him with open arms, given him an AK and pointed him in the general direction of Assad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This guy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-rescue.html