Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i feel very old everytime we do this thread

i think i asked last time but no one had the pictures or the psots backed up anywhere, who was the goon who had toys and hotwheels and poo poo, star wars stuff specifically up and down all of his walls like wallpaper and then people saw lovely diapers everywhere and he was like gently caress yall i feed my son berries from the backyard hes fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

YeahTubaMike posted:

ah, the brotheraziz story. fun times.

there was also the time that tearleopard owned some random girl so hard that she killed herself and then received the "thizzface killa" namechange

i hope this is not true, but a wikipedia guy killed himself here already so it doesn't seem unlikely

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

MissFortune posted:

Masaokis and his 'cooking' videos didn't begin at SA, but a chance finding of his first video launched a gigantic thread and spiraled straight into crazy town as more videos were found. Then he realized he finally had an audience, and it somehow got worse.

Someone managed to get all his videos before he deleted his account and posted them all to youtube.

Relive the magic with the video that started it all. https://youtu.be/w46Dwh4TMGA

i remember watching this video like 5 times and somehow i dont remember at all that he cooked hot dogs while calling them sausages while using receipts lit on fire by a candle as the heat source

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

aside from this one i forgot there's 100 videos i never got around to watching til now and its amazing, also i cant remember how to spell his username but he is back as of one month ago and posted a video of him getting lost hiking, i didn't finish watching it all

also im sad remembering that one goon who killed himself but first called the local police and said 'come get this dead body before a kid sees it or something'

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

I Said No posted:

I looked up a normal LDL level, it's between 100 and 120. "Greater than 160" is considered too high. His is 293.
It's amazing his blood was flowing at all, holy poo poo.

Also I looked up Granos, that's the call the police guy for sure. Kinda wish I didn't look him up though jesus gently caress :staredog:

i have never understood people who are addicted to bacon it's literally burnt fat and the world health organization ranks american bacon at #2 behind cigarettes for 'poo poo that gives us cancer'

if you're going to pick your poison, couldn't you pick one that doesn't make you a fat guy with a grease stained shirt and cancer

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
my apologies if someone replied to me and i didnt see it, but while re-reading the 13 page thread about the goon who bought a 2200 dollar computer instead of paying for his kid or cleaning someone mentioned the loving guy i was looking for on page 12, charliemaul

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=charliemaul

doesn't look like it made it to the goldmine but im pretty sure this is the star wars and hotwheels collector hoarder guy, i will have to buy archives right after i buy a 2200 dollar computer to play WoW or whatever with

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Syd Midnight posted:

I remember that

so now everyone has to remember it too

I remember the original thread, something about wheeling her around college and being nervous about someone seeing him despite him being a loving idiot who should be happy he found anyone who tolerates him. I never believed the follow up story about nightly anal rape and diapers because it just seems too impossibly weird and bad

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

various cheeses posted:

Impossibly weird and bad? Have you been reading the things people post on here?

i guess i should be glad half of them are archived and i dont have archives or i'd probably be able to believe that really happened by now

wojtek abandoned his dogs to play WoW and somehow it's only like #19 on the order of bad things done in this thread

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Wurzag posted:

Don't think he ever was, the fyad threads about him were pretty funny though

demonius x definitely had a forum account, replied and tried to fight fyad in the fyad threads, and mentioned in one of his older youtubes that whoever wants his account can have it for free

something like 'hes tired of owning those latino fags in fyad, whoever wants to pwn them next can have my something awful account'

i would hope its goldmined but im lazy and dont know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7kwznpUEak

here's one where he starts about 'the forums', not sure if it's the above mentioned classic

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somebody post his explanation of why he's called Two Worlds, because I love it.

from the above posted internet wiki thing

"That's what my life has always been about--contrast, and with it, conflict. Light and darkness. Good and evil. The eternal spiritual battle. I walk freely between the two worlds. And because of it...I consist entirely of opposites, always struggling within me." -Two Worlds

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

two forty posted:

two worlds purportedly had a small and malformed dick. someone who knew him posted something about his fear that one of his students might see him at a drugstore buying "small penis condoms" so he wanted to gently caress bareback instead because that's the only solution he could think of. just an fyi.

the eternal spiritual battle of light and darkness confused his mind so much that as a guy who spent 90 percent of his life on the internet, he did not consider buying condoms online

he also had 10 years of promising people he would lose his virginity to do this, so he could have even accepted media mail shipping

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Jose posted:

some wikipedia editor got banned from editing wikipedia and killed themselves and anne frank's fanfic got the blame for some reason

http://www.memorialobituaries.com/memorials/memorials.cgi?action=Obit&memid=195855&clientid=flint

i think his forum name was ty peppar maybe without a space don't know

fanfic was blamed maybe sarcastically i dont know, because in the 'vandalize wikipedia' contest that cost peppar his beloved admin role at wikipedia for contesting all the edits, fanfics said something about 'ty peppar went insane and shot up a bunch of kids then shot himself in 2008' which was the actual year he did end up killing himself in the end

if i got anything wrong its because it was like 8 years ago

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

jennyinstereo posted:

Haha yes, it was most definitely him. I went to a few Montreal goon meets that he attended. At my first one, I was warned not to sit near him since he liked to just randomly pick up girls and guess their weight (without their consent). I think he also brought a spider to a meet once. He would mostly sit there doing crossword puzzles and be awkward as gently caress.

i do this as well but im a chubby chaser, so usually it ends with me making a sound like a dodge neon trying to start, they don't budge, and i say "Well i deadlift 275 so you're a gently caress load more than that" and they get all insecure for some reason

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
You can rudely mock louisgod if you want but lets be serious here- who among us havent eat 79 pounds of beef jerky routinely?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I know it's somewhere but my searches are bringing up nothing, anyone remember the story or especially have the picture of the goon who made his own uniform for NASA even though he was a janitor for a company owned by or contracted by NASA and for whatever reason always carried a pistol? It was a hybrid of "post your outfit" and "post all your tactical weird poo poo in your pockets"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Thanks, looks like he hasn't posted in years since the last time I thought about that picture. Somewhere in the world that guy owns at least one pistol and a P90 from Counter-Strike. Stay strong, warrior goon.