Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hopefully he will return safely to the sodomy he craves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Spinster posted:

It's throughout the main Irma threads, been going on for days, hes British, went to Miami for a wedding, waited too long to leave, then flights cancelled, he's posting in cspam Hurricane 2017 and GBS Irma threads.

He may try to drive away now, but traffic is hosed, I dunno. He's on the 7th floor right by the water in Miami. :munch:

Oh I thought you meant Hurricane Jose.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

Oops, sorry. Guys name is Jose, getting hosed by Irma.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Over There posted:

which made it extra weird in the FL discord when people were looking for a place for jose to stay and everyone is like whaaat?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Gee, a guy who grew the ugliest pubestache ever to look like a Nazi on the internet also made a convoluted lie of a thread founded on racism? :thunk:

wow you mean someone made a fakepost on the internet and you overreacted?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

hopefully he will return safely to the sodomy he craves

I keep hearing this as Planet Earth narration

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

attenborough narrating jose's tinder adventures as he attempts to negotiate an older woman into using a strap-on on him... well, if i heard that, i could die happy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose will have to leave now to avoid the hurricane since it'll take like 5 hours to travel 20 miles. May as well just hunker down in his hotel in a center room with no windows on the middle floors and drink until the heavens stop whirling around him.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I know it's somewhere but my searches are bringing up nothing, anyone remember the story or especially have the picture of the goon who made his own uniform for NASA even though he was a janitor for a company owned by or contracted by NASA and for whatever reason always carried a pistol? It was a hybrid of "post your outfit" and "post all your tactical weird poo poo in your pockets"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's what stands between us earthbound civilians and the trash from beyond the stars. I salute him and wish him well on his continued mission. :patriot:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Thanks, looks like he hasn't posted in years since the last time I thought about that picture. Somewhere in the world that guy owns at least one pistol and a P90 from Counter-Strike. Stay strong, warrior goon.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jose will have to leave now to avoid the hurricane since it'll take like 5 hours to travel 20 miles. May as well just hunker down in his hotel in a center room with no windows on the middle floors and drink until the heavens stop whirling around him.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

to be honest he has a point, if you didnt leave like yesterday you are still in traffic on the 2 interstates out of here.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He's a funny poster I hope he doesn't die

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Irma gonna leave Miami Juance and for all!" - Jose probably

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

One hopes not.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Weren't there goons who tried to ride out Katrina and were posting from NOLA throughout the hurricane?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

He's what stands between us earthbound civilians and the trash from beyond the stars. I salute him and wish him well on his continued mission. :patriot:

Didn't it turn out that the shirt was from a gift shop and he didn't even work for NASA? Like he wasn't even a space janitor, he was just a janitor.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833461

this is equal parts funny, sad, and bizarre

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Thread locked/closed/hidden?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Yup, gone now, gassed

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Thread locked/closed/hidden?

Dude got a lot of wrong numbers from people trying to buy drugs, decided to post screenshots of text message convos without blurring any phone numbers, didn't think GBS was public, phone numbers were used by internet detectives, thread is removed now.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

which made it extra weird in the FL discord when people were looking for a place for jose to stay and everyone is like whaaat?

And after all that he's going to brave it out from a high rise with Xanax, rum, and ice. And an Irish woman.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

PDA, phone, and camera in an era where that meant three separate proprietary chargers... godspeed you crazy gently caress.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
In that era without huge color screens, batteries lasted for days, so you didn't need to carry chargers.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

This is a guy who carries spare ammo for his concealed pistol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

The all time greatest derail that leads to potential violence: Are hotdogs sandwiches?

I miss height chat in YOSPOS.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Anne Whateley posted:

In that era without huge color screens, batteries lasted for days, so you didn't need to carry chargers.

Also cameras that ran off double a batteries still existed

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Pham Nuwen posted:

PDA, phone, and camera in an era where that meant three separate proprietary chargers... godspeed you crazy gently caress.
"Spare magazine" has always been the punchline to me. Out of all the other potential pocket/purse supplies that he might expect to need like cheap pens, a roll of tape, breath mints, rubber gloves, moist towlette etc. he is expecting a sanitation engineering situation where the smartest safest response is to pull out a gun and fire it a dozen times, and then a moment later a few more times, before going to get help or better equipment.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

WrenP-Complete posted:

And after all that he's going to brave it out from a high rise with Xanax, rum, and ice. And an Irish woman.

You're doing gods work in that thread with the educational info and whatnot. Also doing gods work in this thread by showing us jose

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

your friend a dog posted:

wow you mean someone made a fakepost on the internet and you overreacted?

Heard tales this used to be a comedy forum at one point

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Gum posted:

This is a guy who carries spare ammo for his concealed pistol

A concealed pistol with a capacity of 15+1.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

never know when you gotta pop off thirty rounds while waiting for a mop bucket to fill

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

what if a black guy walks in, what is he supposed to do then

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Besides throw a pizza at him and run away

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

purple death ray posted:

what if a black guy walks in, what is he supposed to do then

Thats what the nametag is for.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

funmanguy posted:

You're doing gods work in that thread with the educational info and whatnot. Also doing gods work in this thread by showing us jose

Thank you. I'm doing my best to help out.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
most people who carry, carry an extra mag or two though

also that guy was friends or roommates with the woman gi joe dirtbag sexually assaulted and got helldumped over which led to both dirtbag and the girl getting permas iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why would the sexual assault victim be perma'd too?