Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Better fly a plane into a symbol of American power, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

devtesla posted:

This is probably completely wrong, but here's what I pieced together: Lowtax posted a thread in the mod forum with this picture and the question "is this racist?":

Anyone who posted "no" was demodded.

This broke the forums, and part of putting it all back together again was giving the negrotown thread and Koalas March (who posted that picture in the Leper's Colony in the firstplace) their own subform. Anyway :justpost:

The actual story is that Lowtax went on one of his rare spikes of forum activity and started banning people without consulting with mods, which caused bunch of them to get pissy and give up their stars.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Dippin Dots seek to divide the great body of ice cream into tiny atomized particles, much like the id pol obsessed liberals would do with America.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What does that even mean. Pekingese?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Yeah, but, like is he calling Ivanka ugly? Is that it?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
As an owner and a representative of Associates in Retard Masturbation, I hereby pledge to double my efforts in spite of the current administration. Down with bigotry!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ok what? 22 genders and 13 orientations sounds really loving extreme and high. and looking it up. most of them are just different ways of saying trans or female.

It was extremely woke for a while for companies like Facebook to basically allow anything to be put in as gender / orientation.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

twoday posted:

Officially there are 196 countries on earth, which means that they are recognizing all kinds of separatist de facto independent states. This could mean that Turkey and OkCupid are the only two entities in the world that recognize the independent sovereignty of Turkish Cyrus.

They probably just list places like Bermuda, Virgin Islands etc. as separate territories.

steinrokkan has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Feb 4, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

get that OUT of my face posted:

the ACLU are such 1st amendment absolutists that they supported the neo-nazi march through skokie (which caused my grandma to never give to them again) as well as the Citizens United ruling. they still do far more help than harm but they're not perfect

Nothing is perfect, save for the word of Bernard Sanders.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nice attempt, but it lacks the sense of joyless devotion to crushing people in the cogs of a state-corporate collusion that Hillary Clinton's wardrobe exudes at all times.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I thought BLM wasn't supposed to have leaders

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What an inspirational hashtag person.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Together we can crush dreams.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

here's one woke fukkin ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0UYbs-er4

empower the poo poo outta women to buy some kicks

There is a documentary on Nike's "Empower" strategy, it is literally magical thinking - if you tell your drones to lift themselves by the bootstraps, they will suddenly become economically secure and happy without you having to pay them more or giving them any benefits.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lol homeless people can't afford to go to Burning Man

They don't want the filthy poors to mix with them. They just want newspapers to write about it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
im gonna kill the grown ups who put beyonce on par with malala and ginsburg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
American royalty worship is as disgusting and shallow as royalty worship anywhere else.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
what are you talking about "generic geometric face 02 - circle" is a valid choice

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i love them more and spend more money on them, so im a better person

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

everyone in hollywood is tiny.

It saves film stock.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

My dick is this big: 8================================D~

According to my tape measure that is about three inches.

I envy you

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
A world in which Japan got nuked in WWI?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Is this unironically saying they are trying to concentrate Jews from around the world in their corporate ghettos?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bro Dad posted:

Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Elon Musk, and other business titans are set to join the new "SWAT team" being put together by Donald Trump son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to reform U.S. government bureaucracy, the Washington Post reports.

The new White House Office of American Innovation, the formal name for the group, is being touted as a "nonideological ideas factory," the Post says. It is targeting "stagnation" that "has hindered [the government's] ability to properly function, often creating widespread congestion and leading to cost overruns and delays," President Trump said in a statement.

Well, at least Gates is a decent person, right?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Lying crooked Lady Deidre tried to destroy liberty with her army of mind worms (also known as Dems).

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is the Google shirt guy representing the corporate desire to stamp all signs of individuality from the person, turning him into an interchangeable drone in the social hierarchy?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wasn't birdo from mario 2 was trans

birdo is an animal

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Poc, women etc. don't need money, food, shelter, clothing and other things that come from economic change. They just need positive thinking delivered through slogans by their favorite brands (they don't need to be able to buy said branded products, though, or even be allowed into the stores where they are offered).

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

an actual dog posted:

sexual harassment lawsuit.

Did somebody sue him for writhng those sex scenes? Should have happened ages ago.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I like the pepsi response at the very end

I'm sure people around the word care deeply about this K Jenner person, or even know who she is.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In conclusion the Pepsi logo is a land of contrasts.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grondoth posted:

I feel like this is all just a big joke I'm not part of

Remember when that actress / singer or whoever it was posted pictures of her chicken sacrifice room? Always assume the worst, humor is dead, occams razor is dead.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Japan appropriated the idea of motion pictures from America, which appropriated it from France.

Cultural appropriation has its place in discourse, but when you interpret it as a culture using anything that had existed in any other culture prior, it becomes a nonsensical piece of trash.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
There can be no cancer research without cancer.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You can't just donate idle money to people who are asking for a pittance to turn their lives around. No, that would be immoral, you must make them suffer for every buck to make them appreciate the power of dollar.

Microloans are literally just medieval usury with a new coat of paint.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'd rather be a cannibal.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

Have those dudes ever been to the border? Most of it is miserable barren desert. You couldn't turn it into a "regenerative agricultural system that will become a bread basket for the two countries." without the use of literal magic

Just divert water from California or something.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That elephant is just sleepy

:(

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
fukushima was a terrible disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan