Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Also reminder that they don't pay taxes on this.

“The joke about Harvard is that it’s a hedge fund with a university attached to it,”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

So America is the Death Star in this scenario?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

yeah great concept great execution. really incredible.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

That's a shame, Broad City started out feeling fresh and ahead of the curve but bleeping out Trump is so loving weak I couldn't even imagine Trevor Noah era Daily Show doing it.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

withak posted:

Coke Zero was just DIet Coke that men were allowed to drink without feeling emasculated.

You're thinking of that time Dr. Pepper put 10 manly calories in their diet soda.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Solkanar512 posted:

The third party candidates were crazy people or folks courting crazy people.

Or do you get mad at things like fluoridation, wifi and vaccination?

I get mad at the police brutalizing poor blacks. Gloria La Riva did prison time for protesting it on the streets. Hillary Clinton owned literal prison slaves. I voted for the person that I wanted to be my president, cause that's how it works. Anyone who tries to tell me I did a bad thing because Hilldog was obviously the only morally correct choice can eat poo poo.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that's wonderful, holy poo poo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

"in this case, I'm going to choose that I want to be empowered"

https://twitter.com/BBC100women/status/932956305219874816

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Eh those books usually aren't so bad. It's less "here's the real secret philosophical meaning behind this pop culture thing" and more teaching basic philosophy ideas by relating them to something people are familiar with.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

nah posted:

Having fun with my favorite brands on Twitter :)

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing....BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every mascot and logo from every brand come in with everything for a HUGE party*

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It's gonna be great in like 2030 when Marvel has used up every possible minority and we all have to pretend that the new asexual superhero movie is a watershed moment for our culture.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Taintrunner posted:

is this fyre festival 2.0

gulaging the rich is gonna be the easiest thing ever, we just gotta tell them it's the new burning man.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Watching 'A Wrinkle in Time' is a political act

"Purchasing a movie ticket has become the latest act of political resistance."

"The revolution will not only be televised, but it will come with a pair of 3-D glasses."

:suicide:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

These bitches want Nike
They looking for a check
Tell 'em it ain’t likely

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Crane Fist posted:

It's weird that kendrick lamar doesn't win all the awards. His brand of insanely tedious "important" rap should be like catnip to these fucks, it's perfectly calibrated for libs who want to listen to rap but can't bear the thought of someone thinking they're less than totally woke

yeah but macklemore was equally woke in their minds for saying gay people are ok plus he's white so they gave it to him. like i know all major award shows are jokes and everything but it will never not be funny that loving macklemore beat out drake, kendrick, jay-z, and kanye for rap album of the year especially when two of the albums he beat are legit top 10 albums of any genre for the decade.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

If they are in a bowl of mixed nuts they are p'cans, if they are in a pie they are peecans.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Some Guy TT posted:

how was this movie supposed to be woke again

Was this written by Peter K. Rosenthal?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

get that OUT of my face posted:

word is that kanye is broke as gently caress and leeching off kim k

nah kanye is absurdly rich. those rumors were the result of people misinterpreting his business debt as personal debt.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp45-dQvqPo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

whoa hol up you mean when i give money to big corporations they do bad things with it :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

That bottom left tweet is the most How Do You Do Fellow Kids poo poo I've ever seen.