Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Champ by Cheating, Best Champ reporting for duty :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'd prefer no redditors, with all offense to redditors

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If we do it during the week I would prefer Wednesdays and Thursdays. They completely broke how my department works so I've worked 12 or more hours 5 of the last 6 Mondays/Tuesdays.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

internet inc posted:

I would be down for some charity chugging of 4lokos and all that good stuff I've read about in the main thread. Would I have a shot at winning if I pay the initial $25 and then toss a few dollars every now and then as a lifelong member of The Poors?

This is assuming, of course, that you're still taking players. And that you'd have an even amount of players.

I won last season spending less than a hundo.

Beer gets dirty Reddit money he tries to throw around but it doesn't guarantee victory.

My current draft schedule is

5/28: 5 PM Pacific
5/28: 6:30 Pacific
09/04 all fuckin day live auction draft

One other one I don't know when yet. For draft time/date just let me know outside those times and dates and I will try to make it work.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I already draft all day on the 4th. My wife would murder me if I did it on the fifth. The sixth is okay.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Once again, $0 for whatever slot I get.

Worked last year :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I got the spot I wanted for free. For free!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I completely forgot the cheating component and went on tilt without backups at QB and IDP

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought I had thrown in $25 a long time ago but now I'm not so sure. Do you have anything on file for me?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

My team is trash. That's what I get for missing the draft :(

It could be worse! My team is trash and I was there!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

0-3 and for the third time no amount of cheating could have helped :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*screams into a pillow*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Guys regression and injuries suck

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*SCREAMS INTO ANOTHER PILLOW*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The most shameful thing to do in tyool 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I remember when I wasn't poo poo at fantasy football sitting and waiting for my clock to hit 5:24:45 to submit last year.

• Locked thread