Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I would go back to the 1940's and ensure all life ends on this dead gay earth.

Maybe hit up some cool music places before the earth gains a nice radioactive glow.

Otherwise the whole concept of time travel atleast, backwards time travel is functionally impossible, the fundamental principles of how time works is that it is only a measure of the actions of things within a given space. Some slower somefaster than others. Going forward in time faster is possible but I do not think going back is, simply due to the fact even canceling out the paradoxes, there would be far too much progress if the wrong directions if we were not careful.

Better hypothetical question, is if you could change any function of reality such that it could still work without the interference of other physical laws, what would it be? I'd go for the rules about conservation of energy and mass. So that fat people could never slow down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread