Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

5x5x5 meters? I'd bring a loving car and gas can and own all those chariot racing faggots in Rome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Or a motorcycle and go back to the wild west and do wheelies while those losers are still mounting their ponies

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Or a bunch of medicine and help people during the dark ages :)

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Take a lighter and create fire for cavemen and they'd worship you like a god and give you all their cavewomen

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

And maybe give you a club too because cavewomen are used to getting banged on the head before getting banged in the genital region

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

were*

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

gleebster posted:

I would take 125,000 liters of wine and return with 125,000 liters of piss.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

All you'd really need is a flashlight and maybe some extra batteries to make those prehistoric idiots think you're some sort of light-making god and get all of that freaky cavewoman sex

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Or a fleshlight and a few extra batteries if you wear a fedora

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Because even back then they'd be like "uh no dude, you look ridiculous"

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Or you could bring a lawnmower and do yardwork for people throughout history and be know as the dude who did yardwork for people throughout history

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Bring a portable stereo and go back to when mankind first discovered music and play an album you hate and be like "This is what you're enabling" and they'd shut the hell up

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

New fun hypothetical question, if you could be any other species, what would you be?

I'd be an oak tree because I'd live for like hundreds of years and not have to do poo poo all

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Except sway in the breeze man that sounds cool

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Clipperton posted:

this is the greatest time to be alive

One day in the future this post will be on permanent display in a museum and the curator will encourage school children to laugh at it as they sip their immortality juice and ask what penicillin was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

CJacobs posted:

He meant "so far", smartass

b-b-b-but I thought we were talking about time travel itt :shrug:

• Locked thread