Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would go back to the caveman days with the empty pack and bring back some cavemen and have sex with the cavemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

EngineerSean posted:

Homosexuality was created in the 20th century so you're gonna be disappointed.

I did not state that the cavemen would be into it, just that they can't press charges because they're cavemen.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Futurama says you can go back in time, you may have to keep going forward until the universe resets and you can get to the past again.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh, you would find out they are complicated, romantic, and fickle, and your technological prowess would not necessarily translate to sexy. :kiddo:

I'm a fixer.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Shoot him a kiss maybe.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Egbert Souse posted:

I'd just be a stranger since it would be awkward and disturb time. I'll be happy just to hear him tell stories and sip whiskey with him.

I would tell him to stop smoking so he can live at least a few more years to invest in Internet stocks.

Wouldn't it be doubly awful though if your dad just couldn't stand your nancy 21st century ways and called you a fag?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ButteCysts posted:

id take gay sex back to the cavemen and make the human race gay lol therefore making humans never exiost

You'd probably still get cavetwinks for a little while. With all the rampant public sex bound to happen, occasionally a cavewoman is gonna sit in some jizz.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I'd bring a bucket of potent liquid psychedelics and a fiber-optic cloaking system, and I'd secretly deliver miniscule doses to shamans, pharaohs, prophets and poets, druids and monks and renaissance scholars alike.

Basically I'd become the cupid of sudden madness and divine inspiration.

Yeah and then gently caress em real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think the Buddhists all just call it a butthole.

• Locked thread