Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I would probably go to Jul 30, 2016 12:50, to wherever OP was, and either break his phone or CPU to prevent this thread from happening. The alternative to this would be going to May 31, 2014, and cutting his CC so he couldn't register.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

John Denver Hoxha posted:

And anybody trying to time travel to prevent this post would create a paradox that would destroy whatever universe they live in

I'm glad of it. Sounds like a painless way to die, can't ask for anything more from this dying gay earth.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
If we could account for the "earth wasn't in same place" thing, and language barrier, as well as physical rules of the universe, I'd probably go to this morning and get the 24oz Vanilla Latte instead of the 16oz.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Scratch the latte idea, I would've risked a time paradox and told the me of a few hours ago to pick up more soda at the store before coming back home. Turns out I ran out, and now I am totally hosed!!! Do not want to waste time and gas to get more soda, particularly since the day is almost winding down.

• Locked thread