Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Does or will STD's count for other infections, or this more e coli, MRSA, or staph?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Syrian Lannister posted:

Does or will STD's count for other infections, or this more e coli, MRSA, or staph?

olympians gently caress like rabbits so its a given

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

And we have our first death and it REALLY is not what I was expecting!!

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82849884/Rio-Olympics-2016-Russian-diplomat-tackles-kills-robber-near-Olympic-Park

Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, grabbed his assailant and pulled him into his car, before shooting him dead with his own gun, the Daily Mail reported.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

So... kidnapping gone wrong?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

So... kidnapping gone wrong?

misadventure

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Should a robber be counted? I mostly had athletes and spectators in mind for the bingo card.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Criminals aren't people

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/04/australian-coach-complains-about-water-in-practice-pool/88275388/

pools arent even safe in rio

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Reports that a Russian wrestler was arrested for rape. I will try and find a link.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

i don't know about you guys but i'd just straight up refuse to go near water in brazil

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm excited for the olympics because everyone is going to die

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

MurderBot posted:

I'm excited for the olympics because everyone is going to die

Rainbow 6 for real :tinfoil:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

What happens in situations like this? If there was a hostage situation would the world watch as brazil's death squad police force goes in shooting everyone? Would the US tell them to eat poo poo, delta is going in? would Israel even ask permission?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Mike-o posted:

i don't know about you guys but i'd just straight up refuse to go near water in brazil

Pretty sure that sludge is +6 rads/sec

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Reverand maynard posted:

What happens in situations like this? If there was a hostage situation would the world watch as brazil's death squad police force goes in shooting everyone? Would the US tell them to eat poo poo, delta is going in? would Israel even ask permission?

i'm not one to buy into a lot of crazy poo poo but I would not be at all shocked if every major power has some sort of counter terror group tagged for this poo poo

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm excited for the Triathlon portion of the games. It will be hilarious to watch them getting out of the water with massive poo poo streaks all over their body, syringe needles sticking to their shoulders and other trash stuck to their goggles.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MurderBot posted:

I'm excited for the Triathlon portion of the games. It will be hilarious to watch them getting out of the water with massive poo poo streaks all over their body, syringe needles sticking to their shoulders and other trash stuck to their goggles.

I'm more excited for the marathon swimmers. NPR had one on their morning show yesterday talking about how to prepare for 2+ hours of swimming in open Rio waters. She says she usually ends up swallowing a bunch of liquid during these events so she'll take a probiotic beforehand to help fight off infection.

Good luck with that lady.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

a probiotic is going to probably just aid in the bacteria proliferation and feeding them delicious nutrients.

she needs a snorkel and about 8 rounds of antibiotics.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
fuckers are going to come out of the water looking like Toxie or the dude that gets splattered by a car in Robocop

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Syrian Lannister posted:

Rainbow 6 for real :tinfoil:

Lol siege just updated to include Brazil

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If we're lucky it will produce at least one Joker.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i'm not one to buy into a lot of crazy poo poo but I would not be at all shocked if every major power has some sort of counter terror group tagged for this poo poo

I guess I'm just curious on how they would handle which group gets to go in.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
It all just feels like a really iffy set up for a Godzilla reboot

jeromas
Aug 30, 2007

All full. Is that it? Naw, I don't think so. I think you're too scared to be eatin'.
College Slice

MurderBot posted:

a probiotic is going to probably just aid in the bacteria proliferation and feeding them delicious nutrients.

she needs a snorkel and about 8 rounds of antibiotics.

The only thing about taking the preventative antibiotics is that when she swallows a resistant strain of bacteria after killing off everything else, she is completely hosed when it starts to liquify her organs or something else equally nasty. Then they have the rotavirus to worry about. Let the games begin!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Long distance swimmer: "I can't believe i'm at the olympics.. My nation chose me out of everyone to represent them, I wear these colors with pride and have been training my entire life for this. So many sacrifices I have made: Family, relationships, friends, school.... But I am here, at the olympics.. I could not be more proud to compete against the worlds greatest."

*Gun goes off*

*Swimmer enters the water, big fat turd enters swimmers mouth*

fin

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MurderBot posted:

Long distance swimmer: "I can't believe i'm at the olympics.. My nation chose me out of everyone to represent them, I wear these colors with pride and have been training my entire life for this. So many sacrifices I have made: Family, relationships, friends, school.... But I am here, at the olympics.. I could not be prouder.

*Gun goes off*

*Swimmer enters the water, big fat turd enters swimmers mouth*

fin

It's Caddyshack without the Baby Ruth

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

fuckers are going to come out of the water looking like Toxie or the dude that gets splattered by a car in Robocop

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My girlfriend had never seen that movie, despite loving all horror/zombie movies. After watching it with her we had a conversation about "pure, distilled 80's B-movies"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Speaking of 80s I finally bought They Live on stunning high definition Blu Ray :kiddo:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
did i do that right holly bloop

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GIMP handles curved text in the fiddliest god damned way

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Mike-o posted:

hey look it's like the water in Thailand too

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Pesticide20 posted:

Lol siege just updated to include Brazil

:stonklol:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Anyone have a stream for the opening ceremony>?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm pretty sure it was made in the 70s but Night of the Lepus will always have a place in my heart.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

They went the safe route and made a favela map. I really wish they had gone all the way with it and made it a sports arena.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So the opening ceremony is now but I can't watch it live. Bullshit.

e: nevermind VPN fixed that :nsa:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nice dancing, theatrics, and stagework, but overall kinda underwhelming so far

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Frankly I'll be disappointed unless a police gunship makes an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I want a BOPE choreography

• Locked thread