Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
why doesn't PC have an open source clone with online multiplayer? That's all I want

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
OP, a completely normal person, sitting alone in his dark room with tears in his eyes: they haven't made a bomberman game in 6 years

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
*choking up* Six. loving. Years

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
obviously classic MP bomberman is good but I have a major soft spot for the later games that focused on single player and were heavily influenced by 2D Zelda...... if I'm remembering right one of the N64 games even had an overly-complicated pet-raising system that rivaled the Chao stuff in Sonic Adventure. And maybe I'm totally making this up now but I think there were also some Gameboy Bomberman games that were split into 2 versions Pokemon Red&Blue style ...... bring that back please

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually they've made like 3 Bomberman games for Japanese phones in the last 5 years.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's time for Bomberman and Wario to team up again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's time for Bomberman and Wario to team up again.

that was the first bomberman game i ever played

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i knew wario but had no idea who the other guy was

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
because konami owns it now op

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Wario & Bomberman at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

that was the first bomberman game i ever played
It was really fun, I played it so much.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
An indy developer that does pixel graphics EA releases noticed too, here you go OP
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314220/

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hudsonsoft is owned by konami iirc op

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
the world is ready for act zero

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*fumbling with butane while the crack pipe rolls around on the table & BLOPS3 loads on the bone*: dude. They haven't made a new bomberman game in six years.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

no they will not posted:

I know I am

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Gimbal lock posted:

An indy developer that does pixel graphics EA releases noticed too, here you go OP
http://store.steampowered.com/app/314220/

ugh.... i bought this game and the music FCUKING SUCKSSS... its just that one lovely bastardization of that classic tune (dance of sugarfairieS?)

also the characters blow balls and the gimmicks are poo poo. AND THE WHOLE POWERUP CATALOG IS RIPPED OFF INCLUDING THE ICONS. seriously did they have to make the bomb pickUp power a blue glove and the speed up item a rollerskate??? at least try to hide it

hudson loving please make a hd remaster of snes bomberman 5

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

no they will not posted:

we were too innocent in 2006 but now we've seen life for what it really is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only thing I've seen of act zero if the box art and it just seems made up to me. It can't be real

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In Training posted:

The only thing I've seen of act zero if the box art and it just seems made up to me. It can't be real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltht2MpKylw

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

no they will not posted:

Think about playing Act 0 on the Oculus Rift....... it'd be like you're literally inside the dark and gritty Bomberman universe, trying to survive for your life against all odds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The First-Person Bomberman mode was also criticized for its bad camera angles and the fact that it is played in a third-person perspective rather than a first-person perspective.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i loved Wario vs Bomberman or whatever it was called, and also the two N64 games even though they were probably really bad.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Lowtax posted:

Think about playing Act 0 on the Oculus Rift....... it'd be like you're literally inside the dark and gritty Bomberman universe, trying to survive for your life against all odds

under a trump presidency this virtual reality will become reality

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i loved Wario vs Bomberman or whatever it was called, and also the two N64 games even though they were probably really bad.

all three n64 bomberman games kicked rear end, secnd attack was fuckin great and one f the best n64 games

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

bomberman 64 is my favorite multiplayer b-man and bomberman hero is a solid platformer with an extremely good soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-DJd-57Lo

i didnt play much of second attack

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lowtax posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

bomberman 64 is my favorite multiplayer b-man and bomberman hero is a solid platformer with an extremely good soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-DJd-57Lo

i didnt play much of second attack
I played an insane amount of Bomberman 64, Smash Bros, and Goldeneye with friends, even though I never had a Nintendo 64.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Imagine a Bomberman puzzle platformer in the style of Captain Toad.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

One day you have to grow up and realize bomberman sucks. Its not easy but its the step of becoming a man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bomberman multi pwns j00.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

They shouod make a new Bomberman game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

They shouod make a new Bomberman game.

hell, its been 6 years

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
they should make Bomberman and Mr. Belvedere at the Summer Olympics game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lowtax posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lowtax posted:

they should make Bomberman and Mr. Belvedere at the Summer Olympics game

He sat on his balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Bomberman: Act Zero and Too Human were the two 360 games I kept after dumping off the system

• Locked thread