Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lurdster, you need to irritate a better class of monied poster. That's one boring-rear end spite av. :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Should have gone with "Armoire" imo, because she has a metaphorical closet of ancestor-energies that can dress her up in fancy psychic power clothes.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

END ME SCOOB posted:

People told me the tank stealth sections were going to be what made me want to quit this

For this much of your post, I thought you were taking about Prez and was extremely confused.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Does he feed his guns the super-pills that let Alfred beat up Superman, or what?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oh my lord, Die Laughing, that's horrible. My sympathies and thoughts are with you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

What do they use to discourage cosplay, and can the technology work outside of Canada?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Can we discourage them comprehensively, not just from wearing costume? Like, if you ever cosplay, you end up quitting a few credits short of your BA because what's the point, and settle for a loveless marriage.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Political shitposting in C-SPAM has taken up so much of my forums time lately, god drat.

I miss you, BSS buds. 😘

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

NorgLyle posted:

"Agreed."

Needs more Ellis.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

It's weird to post in BSS and C-SPAM at the same time. They're almost entirely non-overlapping speech registers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

• Locked thread