Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hail Satan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Pastrymancy posted:

I don't add coworkers on Facebook

This is probably the best advice ever in uspol that doesn't involve alcohol.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mahoning posted:

Honestly, zero of my Facebook friends have said a positive thing about Trump (probably because anyone who would, I've already defriended or hidden them from my timeline). But I've seen a lot of Gary Johnson posts, and I simply point out some of his terrible economic policies and they have nothing to say other than "better than Trump or Hillary!" Seriously, they've only heard that he wants to end the war on drugs and is LGBT friendly and they're like "totally awesome! Vote Johnson!"

A vote for Johnson isn't a vote for Trump at least!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Isn't there a 15% rule?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

FactsAreUseless posted:

Butch Otter got re-elected by doing this. He had a credible Tea Party threat, so he got two fringe Idaho nutjobs in the mix. He presented himself as the establishment alternative to the generic far-right.

The tea party wackjob didn't stand a chance regardless. Butch was just loving with him by only agreeing to debate with the whole gaggle of loons. Like a cat tossing around a mouse.

Butch Otters got support of Simplot, one of the largest privately held companies in the country.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
FYI Butch Otter's excuse for failing a sobriety test included his boots/jeans were too tight and he puts Jack in his chew for flavor.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Dick Trauma posted:

Butch Otter is a real person, not a Kids in the Hall character?

Yeah he spoke at my high school when he was a senator.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Dapper_Swindler posted:

and yet i see leftists defend her and act like all that stuff is a lie or that she is trying to explain things slowly to the anti-vaxers/anti-gmo/whatever.

I can see that. it explains alot of his projection.

Yeah they're idiots if they think Jill Stein is anything but an antiscience hack at this point.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I don't think that Jill Stein is an anti science hack. I think her base is antiscience and if she makes a firm statement in support of vaccines without any caveats about the FDA being corrupted, they'll turn on her.

Her devout pandering crosses the line to antiscience hack. Same result: children suffering of diseases that should have been eliminated in the united states.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Spiffster posted:

Most of her supporters in my group of friends that have pretty much said #NeverClinton and #NeverTrump are forgiving all her weird medical poo poo or hand waived it off. "she isn't anti-vax but anti Lobbyist" or Cllinton/Trump will start WWIII so who is the real monster :smug: " has been the term thrown out at me every time. I've ignored them for the most part now.

That or they want Johnson and I still can never understand their rational from going Bernie to Johnson. That is the ultimate :psyduck:

She's also vehemently anti nuclear and that's another knock in my book.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Cythereal posted:

Hillary's already leading down here in Florida. Gee, who would've thought an extremely Hispanic-heavy state would be turning steadily more blue?

Voldemort suppressing voters extensively - which is admittedly a very real possibility - is the only way Trump wins Florida. And even then, Voldemort will drop Trump like a sack of potatoes the moment supporting Trump ceases to be profitable for him.

Those voter suppression tactics are being owned in court at least.

Not sure if Florida's gets raked though.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Federal judge today blocked North Dakota from tightening voter ID laws after American Indians accused it of disenfranchising them.

drat. It's just like hit after hi against disenfranchisement; could these small wins mean big swing states like FL are also liable to get smacked?

It'd probably be 4-4d in scotus. So yeah maybe.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

The gun is good. The penis is evil.

What about penis in gun?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Joe Biden can officiate a wedding? Is that a power from being the VP or something else?

Found my wedding officiant.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SoSimpleABeginning posted:

A Trump spokesperson just said that Obama and Clinton changed the rules of engagement in Iraq that cost Khan his life. Khan died in 2004.

Wolf completely let it slide.

https://twitter.com/HardysCloset/status/760612177745182720

Wolf actually has a necrotic colon where his brain belongs.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Reminder that the gop dragged John Kerry's war record through their poo poo mill. Don't stoop to their level.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Guys I don't think I can maintain an erection until November please help.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

what is ag group in this context, attorney general or agricultural

Agricultural. Tea party fuckwits can't comprehend compromises like the ag bill+snap.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Always use flared based butt dildos.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I can't describe the feeling I have right now as Trump's train wreck spews more trains that wreck ad infinitum.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Deploy FBI teams to every federally owned building abandoned for the winter!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

weekly font posted:

Pretty confused by Trump's tweets because Obama won by every metric

Except the key metric measured with a paper sack.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Riosan posted:

I can almost believe GA, but AZ is in play too? You're making GBS threads me.

AZ Maybe? I dunno

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

ImpAtom posted:

Clinton will probably drop a bit once Trump stops making GBS threads the bed daily. It would be entirely implausible for her lead to remain this large all the way to election day if just because even Trump is unlikely to make mistakes 24/7.

Trump says that's a challenge.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

paperwind posted:

Is it just me or did Trump stay relatively sane by his own standards today? I did hear from Joe Scarborough that some military advisor said Trump had asked him more than one time why we can't use nuclear weapons, but that seems to be about the worst thing from today and it didn't actually come directly from Trump's own mouth.

It's a metastable transition state. This reactions far from over.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Cardboard Box A posted:

Flag-themed clothing are not actual US Flags, the same way gold-fringe flags are not, and thus not subject to the flag code. So wear that stars and stripes bikini all you want.

Does stars and stripes bikini mean subject to seaman law?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
God drat I just cannot wait for the debates. Each one will be a bloodbath.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

SquadronROE posted:

He is literally going to find a way to weasel out of the debates, or send Pence to debate Clinton. He's already a maverick and doesn't Play By Their Rules, so this won't result in anything bad happening to him.

Which would be worse than watching him rip Clinton's boot out his rear end on the debate stage.

This is a really stupid idea. Thinking he'll bail on the debate that is.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Goatman Sacks posted:

Conveniently for him no matter how poorly he does he still won.

In January he'll show up to the inauguration and try and slip his hand under Hillary's as she's placing it on the book of Satan.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

QuarkJets posted:

This is a really good reference but I'm afraid that not enough people will get it

Don't be an rear end.

Anyone who bothers to read politician tweets knows the reference.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Remember there are still like 90 days left in this train wreck. There will be more and it will be worse. Or more funny depending on your perspective.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Obama was doing pretty badly after the first debate.

Then he decided to not gently caress around anymore in debate.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Ages posted:

I have a feeling that Roberts, Alito, and Thomas are the type of assholes who will live forever

We thought that about Scalia.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Josh Lyman posted:

Why does anyone care about Nevada? It's only 6 electoral votes.

Trump needs all the EVs he can get his grubby little cheetoes on.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Metapod posted:

What does this gently caress have to do for my state to stop being dark red :gonk:

I hear ya metapod.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Reason posted:

Democracy!

Your heart and best intentions tell you that's true but the facts say otherwise.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The MRA crowd will get pissy at Hillary clowning Trump but that's about it. Also, they'd get pissy if she didn't clown him too.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
A remember a while back goons donated five figures to permaban someone. I think it was towards a school or Haiti or something.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Conclusion: there were some pretty drat awesome goon projects that succeeded. Also many, many failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Reason posted:

Sorry I interrupted your Hillary democratic circle jerk. I donated to Matenwa for a while after that drive on the forums it was good.

Even in donating you're an rear end.

• Locked thread