Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

THE NEXT MAN OR WOMAN ON THE MOON WILL BE CHINESE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Used on her Maddow interview, Kellyanne Conway is the poster child for Minitrue employees. I really think her corpus callosum is non-functional.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

axe_vendetta posted:

Clinton has been talking up the Zika problem, which Trump and the Republicans have basically ignored.

They haven't just ignored it, Gov. Skeletor has been intentionally withholding information and state resources so he can blame the problem on the President.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Pellisworth posted:

Trump immigration policy number 1 are you ready ARE YOU READY???

We'll build a great wall all along the border. *cheers for 1min* And Mexico will pay for the wall. Hundred percent. They don't know it yet, but they're gonna pay for the wall.

Physical, not virtual either, that hedging is gone.

Self healing land mines?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
One hour, two million people are gone!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

limp_cheese posted:

Trump said we will build the most beautiful and impenetrable wall. Mexico will pay for it and work with us. He knows this because he met with the Mexican president, who is such a great guy.

We will also drop off immigrants we pick up crossing the birder hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from the border.

There is so much insanity here it is hard to parse. He sounds so pissed off. There is a speech on the teleprompter he reads when he feels like it.

He's also going to deport any alien who so much as jaywalks. That'll be great for tourism.

EDIT: Immediately too, not even a warning or court proceeding.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Yinlock posted:

it's somehow more sinister than that

Are we sure Trump was never a goon, this sounds like the death squads and murder wall from way back.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Deporting US citizens now on the table.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

limp_cheese posted:

He's going to triple the amount of ICE personnel. He's actually working out how to actually do this. Massive in increases in government spending and personnel.

No, no, no they are law enforcement officers, who we must always respect! As long as they don't do anything to white people

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

ImpAtom posted:

What the hell is a sanctuary city?

A city that leaves immigration enforcement to the Federal government, as defined in the Constitution.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Don't forget the huge asterisk to this speech, unless you are a white model from Eastern Europe.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Number five must be internal passports, seems where we are headed.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Harrow posted:

gently caress that writer and whatever editor let that go to press. That article is outright fiction.

Hey if they report that this is going to be a 1984 blowout for the next two months who is going to read/watch the news ads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Donkwich posted:

Does this belief by the media have any basis in reality? I still want to watch what happens in this election despite it being one-sided.

Obviously this means nothing statistically but I know several people who say they are not really following the election because it looks like "a blowout". I think that a significant number of white people treat politics like a sporting event since no matter what happens it won't really affect them.

size1one posted:

The chances you ever have to show it, other than while passing a border, are slim but the law is very clear about it.

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-8289.html

Well considering the "border" can officially stretch up to 100 miles inland, I would keep it on me.

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 1, 2016

• Locked thread