Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Freakazoid_ posted:

Here's hoping the 1000 posts every day settles down to something more manageable until november.

Still wishing election season was over :smith:

My bet is it'll be slowish until the first debate, and then there'll be some variation of "Please proceed, Donald" and the thread will be 10,000 posts of

E: Now that I think of it, someone needs to photoshop Hillary and Tim's faces onto the hoodie dude and guy going across the gif respectively.

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

RZA Encryption posted:

"In the interest of revitalizing the party and bringing in fresh blood faces, nobody that has previously ran for the Republican presidential nomination can do so in any future election."

Dexo posted:

Would actually be a real good idea for the GOP to get some new faces. And to limit the number of people on the debate stage.

2019: Ted Cruz walks into the first primary debate, the mask fashioned from the face of a homeless man he killed in an alley just an hour earlier dripping a trail of blood behind him.

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Aug 8, 2016

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

Elmnt80 posted:

Guys, I know you hate southern states and all, but there are some sane people here. Please don't leave me at the mercy of Governer Voldemort when a hurricane destroys everything I own because I like fishing and swimming in the gulf and don't want to deal with snow and salted roads. <3

Nope, sun's boiled your brains. (I'm in Virginia and it's been hot as hell, my brain is thoroughly boiled too :()

• Locked thread