Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Teddybear posted:

If Boosted didn't get auto-toxxed, then Celestial ain't gonna be.

Boosted Toxxed that Trump would win Soith Carolina in the GOP Collapse Thread, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Teddybear posted:

Should really be an automatic ban, then, because Trump definitely won't win Soith Carolina's votes.

:thejoke:

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Davethulhu posted:

"Sacrifices?!" Trump pivots in the door and just keeps pivoting, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. He pivots against your toilet, busting it up big time. You get the feeling he's trying to say something to you but he's pivoting at such a high velocity you just can't quite make it out. As he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim "I've sacrificed so much, that's what's so CRAZY about this" on the way down.

can someone please re-post the Arzy version of this?

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

radical meme posted:

What story is he referring to?

That undercover prison investigation they did is what costed $350,000: http://www.motherjones.com/media/2016/08/whats-missing-from-journalism

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

axe_vendetta posted:

McGovern was hardly extremist, he merely wanted an end to the Vietnam war. The Democratic party simply couldn't produce a candidate like Trump, because he relies on the extreme right wing media that supports his conspiracy theories. I mean, what would the Democratic party equivalent of a Trump even look like?

Jill Stein is the closest person I can think of but it's not like she would win even if she ran for the Democratic nomination.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm sympathetic to you and others but trigger warnings are basically pandering though. PTSD should be treated by professionals, not mitigated on college campuses. Not to mention PTSD actually manifests in about 3% of Americans at any given point. Which is a lot, but how much of that 3% is going to benefit from a trigger warning on a college campus? Only a handful. A lot of people recover from PTSD. So it's really just posturing.

I suppose though that by law in America for instance you have the right of "reasonable accomodations" for mental health issues which could be argued for them however.

Is 3% the amount of people diagnosed or an estimate of the actual number of people with PTSD, diagnosed or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

This is stupid but it's gonna be hilarious if the media keeps pushing the narrative that the debates are gonna be super difficult for Hillary and she loving trounces him.

• Locked thread