Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nenonen posted:

Muslim Army? :jihad::freep:

Jesus loving Christ, Associated Press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Even though people like this obviously bring it on themselves, I still kind of feel bad for them because oh boy, is the rest of their life gonna be a shitshow.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Trade Chat Troll posted:

I didn't follow the thread at the time, what became of the whole "Trump leaks classified information" story?

Everyone is reasonably sure that we don't actually have a base in Saudi Arabia at all and that Trump was talking pure applesauce. The alternative, that he blabs incredibly dangerous information hours after receiving it, seems to be too hideous to consider.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Demon Of The Fall posted:

If Dems don't take at least the Senate all this talk about what Hillary will do is a moot point because Congress will stonewall anything and everything. And when she gets nothing done she will get voted out in 2020 as the Republicans nominate a ham sandwich.

We're gonna win the Senate and the House.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Davethulhu posted:

"Sacrifices?!" Trump pivots in the door and just keeps pivoting, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. He pivots against your toilet, busting it up bigly. You get the feeling he's trying to say something to you but he's pivoting at such a high velocity you just can't quite make it out. As he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim "I've sacrificed so much, that's what's so CRAZY about this" on the way down.

Slightly fixed, now perfect.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Currently trying to explain to my parents that Hillary is not actually in trouble for taking money from the founder of Boko Haram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion: You have a constitutional right to be a dumbass > USPOL September: if you don't find it exactly as weird as i do then gently caress you, idiot

• Locked thread