Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Oxxidation posted:

It's still a bounce, so things are going to normalize again over the next few weeks. But if Hillary can maintain positive visibility while Trump keeps screaming at war widows and declaring war on Constantinople, the gap should hold.

I really want to see someone in the media convince Trump that Putin is fending off terrorists from Czechoslovakia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Goatman Sacks posted:

My racist coworker defriended me... I guess her rant caught enough flak that she purged her friends list.

I would ask "hahahaha gently caress why would you ever put anything remotely racist/political on a Facebook account you use with coworkers" but I remembered that we have a manager going in for sensitivity/human relationship training (aka "how not to piss off employees by making GBS threads on them and acting like a condescending gently caress all the time") and I've been denied a vacation because I'll be subbing in for her, so yeah this makes perfect sense.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Can someone help a barely-evolved neanderthal like myself understand what's going on with this email scandal crap again? There's another 15k emails and they apparently didn't say much at all (since the FBI has already searched them apparently?) but now the media is exploding on it again.

Is this just another desperate attempt at a horse race? Why the gently caress are we talking about this again? Why can't the endless, cold oblivion of death embrace me and shift me from this horrible mortal coil?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Phone posted:

Republicans can't stop beating a dead horse.

Much like repealing the PPACA, leaking a shitload of FBI docs to the press and barking up Clinton's email server tree is going to work this time. *does the goku spirit bomb thing*

Kilroy posted:

Republican politicians and pundits won't shut the gently caress up about it, so of course the servile cowards in our national news media have the "cover the controversy".

So basically we're going to see CNN and Fox News poo poo up a storm about this while polls might bump towards Trump within the margin of error. Got it.

I really need to go buy more whisky tomorrow.

• Locked thread