Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

iospace posted:

So there's a new movie coming out about Barack and Michelle and their efforts in the Southside of Chicago called "Southside with You". The actor they got for Obama is a dead ringer for a younger him.

The guy that plays Barack actually went to my grade school for a few years and a nearby affluent high school (gently caress that place). His Barack voice isn't that different from what I remember from his 'nice guy' voice. I like the guy hope it really takes his career farther but unfortunately I still think he'll get type cast as 'black federal agent' or 'black guy that gets shot first'. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

DrNutt posted:

As someone who lives in the PNW the Kaepernick thing is out of control. I may not be able to attend a family holiday ever again. And so many people are just straight up racist with no self awareness or acknowledgement of their bigoted views.

:sever:

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Why are we laughing at a year old tweet?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

it's either that or crying

You lived in Indiana, I thought you were used to it by now.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

I can't imagine being black with a retail job this election. I get enough customers trying to do some weird kindly uncle thing where they to politely explain why Trump would be an awesome choice for me despite my constant refrain of "I don't discuss politics at work" and I'm white as hell.

I kinda resolved the same but then the Ethiopian and Kenyan guys and I see someone is a MAGA hat and we all just hang our heads and just crack the gently caress up. I'm in good company.

• Locked thread