Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
It looks like I've broken another NES. One died of static electricity shock when I tried to reset it, my latest console is showing wavy lines of interference consistent with what people say is a bad capacitor. Are there any trustworthy repair places? Are they even worth repairing, or should I just buy another doomed console?

The repair videos looked beyond my abilities and equipment. That box with all the caps looks impossible to remove from the board without a pro desoldering gun and soldering iron.

I also have a Colecovision in dire need of refurbishing, if they also handle those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

falz posted:

Clearly I need to expand my Coleco library. I don't suppose there are any flash carts for it are there?

There's an Atarimax Colecovision Ultimate SD Cart for $135.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

And that Super Mario Bros 1 prototype TheRedEye almost got recently.

Wait, what? Source?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

http://www.wired.com/2016/08/joust-prototype-nes/

The part about the Super Mario Bros. 1 prototype is a bit of the way down.

I wonder if the buyer of it can be contacted?

Thanks!

I can't help but think these are elaborate hoaxes. Misspellings in Joust is pretty low effort. I've seen that Super Mario scrolling bug in bootlegs and emulators. If that's the only difference, I'd be suspicious.

The holy grail would be one like in the Super Mario History booklet that came with All Stars for Wii. That game went through a lot of interesting and dramatic changes.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

TheRedEye posted:

If these are hoaxes they're masterful. Of the five we got (a friend got F-1 Race, which has different colors on the title screen among other changes), four were different. It's not just the text, there are hex differences all over the place, which I'm sure are just bug fixes and minor tweaks. So, if it's a hoax, they kept Soccer identical to add some legitimacy to it I guess? Also, if it's a hoax, they were very careful to only use EPROMs with manufacturing dates that preceded the release dates of the games (pretty difficult to source these days), EXCEPT for that one Mario Bros. cart.

I've been dumping NES prototypes for literally 18 years now, I know what I'm doing!

Thanks for the added details. I don't mean to doubt you or your abilities, as you've brought to light a ton of amazing stuff. It's just whenever the differences are mostly cosmetic, I'm paranoid that there are others out there with your knowledge using it for evil. :tinfoil:

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
I finally bit the bullet and got me a modded Neo Geo CD. :retrogames:

You're probably thinking I'm crazy picking the CD unit over a consolized MVS, but I'm quite happy with my purchase! I've been playing the Neo Geo in arcades and emulated form for years, and it's actually quite refreshing to play the CD versions. I especially enjoy the remixed music and exclusive features in games like Neo Turf Masters.

You can't play the extra challenging Scotland course in the cartridge version! But, my biggest deciding factor was actually Windjammers. That game alone would have cost almost as much as I paid for this entire CD setup. It even has CD exclusive options, plus none of the multicarts seemed to feature it. There's also CD exclusive games like Crossed Swords II and Ironclad that are fun to play, too!

There are games I regret not being able to play on real hardware like Blazing Star, Sengoku 3, Magical Drop III and Super Dodge Ball, but most of the other games in the series (outside of Dodge Ball) are playable. The other missing favorites are playable on other systems I have, like Stakes Winner 2 and Mark of the Wolves.

Regarding Stakes Winner (a game I seem to be alone in enjoying), the CD version is an anomaly. It's nothing like the other versions, almost like a Stakes Winner 1.5 (but JP only).

I've played all the Metal Slug games to death in the arcades, except the first game. It was extremely rare locally, so I never got burned out of playing it. The loading screens are actually kinda neat! They took full "advantage" of them, and I also have the (modded) advantage of being able to see red blood.

There are also tons of subtle differences in the CD versions like Neo Drift Out. The artwork is different in many places, but the gameplay seems the same. There's also fun homebrew conversions to the CD format for the smaller games. They mostly work (Neo Mr. Do does not work for me!), but they serve as a novelty for those that don't have MVS/AES.

If anyone wants a Neo Geo Cd, I would highly recommend getting the modded version over stock. The unlimited continue cheats come in handy to make it feel like the arcade (especially since I suck at the first Metal Slug). You also also don't have to worry about copy protection or region lockout, as everything just works.

Finally, the load times... Are they really mind numbingly impossible to deal with? No way! This has been highly exaggerated by the community! If you're used to the cartridge versions, of course you're going to be annoyed by ANY load times, especially for the fighting games. But, nowadays you can just look at your phones during loading. It's really not a big deal, and it's not much worse than the Dreamcast ports. I honestly was expecting so much worse, from what everyone was warning me.

I've got mine hooked up to S-Video on an old CRT, and it's absolutely gorgeous. Don't believe the hype, and don't bother with a CDZ. If you're the type that loves Neo Geo games, but not necessarily exclusive to playing the fighting games, I'd say Neo Geo CD is worth it. :getin:

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

d0s posted:

enjoy that, the NGCD is a great way to get into Neo-Geo on the cheap. very jealous of your modded CD-Z, all I have is an unmodded toploader. I do keep an MVS to use with my supergun for stuff like blazing star but being able to just burn the majority of the library and toss it in kicks rear end

edit: whoa didn't notice you don't have a CDZ, I guess the mod changes the loading screens?

It's not a CD-Z, it's just a modded toploader, but it is totally the right balance for satisfying Neo Geo fun on the cheap. I just think a modded CD-Z would be overkill. And yeah, burning the majority of games onto CD is a huuuuge plus.

flyboi posted:

Universe bios lets you change models

I don't fully understand it, but it seems like if you change to CD-Z, things don't work right. If you pop the CD open on mine and it's set to CD-Z, the CD keeps spinning (badly). I think it's meant to say, "Which model do you actually have?"

UnhandledException fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 3, 2016

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

flyboi posted:

Ah can't say for cd but on my mvs I can flip both region and mvs or aes mode
You can change region on a modded Neo Geo CD, but the only way to really simulate MVS mode is to turn on unlimited continues with cheats. Otherwise, it's like an enhanced AES. It does save internally, which saves me from the headache of obtaining a memory card.

Also, I think if I bought one of these back in the day for the NA release, I would have been disappointed. The Saturn or PSX would have been a better bargain. Nowadays, the nostalgia for Neo Geo is stronger for me, so I think I'm forgiving its 1995 shortcomings like it's the even older Neo Geo from 1990. It's still a blast for me, and I'm glad I have it now.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

d0s posted:

it has fighting games and shooting games, what else do you need
I'm more familiar with the fighting games, so besides those, what games do you (or anyone else) recommend for Neo Geo CD? So far I've played Windjammers, Metal Slug, Neo Drift Out, The Super Spy, Puzzle Bobble, Stakes Winner, Magical Drop 2, Cyberlip, League Bowling, Twinkle Star Sprites, Viewpoint, Top Hunter, Sengoku 2, King of Monster 2, Blue's Journey, Pulstar, Crossed Swords II, and Ironclad.

d0s posted:

edit: whoa didn't notice you don't have a CDZ, I guess the mod changes the loading screens?
I think I missed your edit earlier. Unibios changes the radio screen to CDZ on front and top loaders.

flyboi posted:

Ah can't say for cd but on my mvs I can flip both region and mvs or aes mode
Unibios does have MVS/AES bios in it if you use PC-2-NEO to transfer small games, but I haven't got the cable built yet.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The appeal back in the day was 100% exact perfect arcade games at home. If you were willing to spend the amount of money it cost then you knew what you were getting and why.
I played a lot of Neo Geo in the arcades and drooled over the AES when I saw Johnny Arcade show it off. But by the time the CD system came out, I was happy with the ports or just playing them in the arcade. Plus I only had the money back then to buy one system every console generation, so I can't imagine the justification for buying it over another.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

d0s posted:

not counting what you listed:

Aerofighters/Sonic Wings 2&3 (2 is better)
Burning Fight
Breakers (i know you said no fighters but people overlook this)
Kabuki Klash/far east of eden (ditto above)
Metal Slug 2
neo turf masters/big tournament golf (play it even if you think you dont like golf)
nam 1975

e: also if you can look past the graphics (a lot of people can't) rally chase/thrash rally is actually an entertaining top-down racing game if you like the genre

Thanks, these look great. I've only played Metal Slug 2 and Neo Turf Masters on that list. I forgot to mention Neo Turf Masters, the CD exclusive Scotland course was one of the big reasons I chose the system over a consolized MVS (plus the remixed soundtrack is soooo refreshing).

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

All the people I know who owned a NG of any stripe were adults with real jobs who also like fighting games. I would have never put it in the same category as another system if you were a kid or teen because it was insanely expensive (although compared to owning a TGCD or Genesis with a 32x or Sega CD not really that much more in the grand scheme of things). You have to think of it as being aimed at the kind of people we are now, the sort of people who these days pay big money for modded systems and scanline generators were the people back then who cared enough about the difference between arcade fatal fury and SNES fatal fury to warrant buying a several hundred dollar system to play one of those over the other.
Never knew anyone that owned a Neo Geo, so that makes sense. The way emulators displayed on my CRT TV was just not authentic enough, 240p over a PS4 seems like the right decision.

Smoking Crow posted:

You forgot Baseball Stars 2, the greatest baseball game ever
Added to my queue!

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

flyboi posted:

And I found out that the Wonderswan cart was finally finished so might as well make things special

I have a monochrome Wonderswan and would love to get that flash cart. Do any of the games for the color unit work on the old b&w unit?

While we're at it, how about NGPC games compatibility on NGP? Can I play Card Fighter's Clash in monochrome?

I know the color units are backwards compatible with monochrome games, but I can't find any photo/video evidence of the reverse for either system.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Elliotw2 posted:

The Vita died because portable gaming is dead except children and Monster Hunter and they missed both boats.

Also on the SFC30 you can just buy the clip thing for it, if you have a normal sized phone. They also finally make one for the NES30 Pro model.

Speaking of both Monster Hunter and 8bitdo, is there an unofficial firmware that lets those controllers pretend to be MFi controllers? I'd like to play MHFU on my iPhone without buying $100 controller for a game that may not work with new iOS versions for months at a time.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

d0s posted:

Just in case anybody was looking for a supergun, I just stumbled across this on ebay when looking for something else and it looks like the best deal out there, absolutely destroys the vogatek things which used to be the leaders in cheap superguns:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152257119363

It has just about everything you need to properly play arcade boards, headers to use ATX power (and added -5V) or an arcade power supply, individual RGB brightness pots and an auto brightness mode, neo-geo HD-15 controller ports and screw terminals to make your own controller, built in autofire, built in audio attenuation/RCA out, built in voltmeter etc etc. I don't think I've ever seen a mass produced supergun this cheap and this full featured and if I didn't already have a sigma I'd be all over this thing.

e: they have an even cheaper one that looks nearly as good: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152235391790 disregard this, it doesn't have brightness controls which is pretty essential

How much of a problem would it be to convert to S-Video or composite with this?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

d0s posted:

You would need some kind of video encoder that takes RGB/SCART and converts to those formats. Do you not have anything that takes component video? I use this for everything SCART and it works great http://www.ebay.com/itm/291814589688

Thanks. I might have to wait for a board that has it built in. I do like their Neo Geo to Genesis controller adapters, though.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

falz posted:

I'm doing the math on that + controller + multicart vs cdz or aes. Do any burnable multi game CDs exist?

:retrogames:

When I did the math, I ended up with a Universe BIOS modded NGCD. It's harder to decide now with the new flash carts becoming available, but I do like the exclusive features, ports, etc on NGCD. But really, a cheap copy of Windjammers seemed like a no brainer.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
I would love an NGPC, but that garbage screen has to be frontlit. Has anyone made a replacement backlit screen for it more like the AGS-101?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Turbinosamente posted:

As far as I know the only lighted screen mod is to take the frontlight (and film) from an AGS-001 and cut it down and cram it in there. Which is why I am thankful for my desk lamp with a strong compact cfl bulb in it because drat it looks like a fiddly mod to say the least.

Thanks, but sadly I did the same thing to a GBC and it was still too hard to see.

Back in they day I imported a GB Light right when GBC came out. I preferred seeing the monochrome games well over barely seeing the exclusives in color. :(

Are there at least good portable emulator systems that handle NGPC nicely? PSP didn't do it for me as it scaled poorly and had bad frameskipping.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
Now seems to be a good time to bring up all these Dreamcast games coming back online.

http://www.dreamcastlive.net/blogs/tag/private%20server/

If there's one DC game I want to play online again, it's Chu Chu Rocket. That game was modem only, so for those that don't have a FreeiNet account anymore or even a land line, it looks like there's a Raspberry Pi setup to connect to the dialup modem.

Check it out: https://youtu.be/aEKCzNSuNEc

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
I've been looking for a good MSX deal for a while. What would be the cheapest way to play the MSX version of Maze of Galious on real hardware?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Charles Get-Out posted:

Just search for ガリウスの迷宮 for Maze of Galious and try and find a Toshiba HX-10D/DP or Sony HB-101 on the Japanese webstore or auction site of your choice. Galious CIB can be pricy, but a cart pops up for cheap in auctions a lot, and do not pay more than $20-$25 for the MSX itself. Should be no more than $60-ish total, but expect to pay a LOT for shipping if you don't want to slow boat it.

If you feel like spending a little more, you could get a Panasonic FS-A1 for $30-60 and play any MSX/MSX2 cartridge game released.

Where in the world are you seeing these prices? Ebay has priced me out on all of these models.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

quote:

on the Japanese webstore or auction site of your choice.

Caitlin posted:

Bolded for you. Try Y! Auctions JP.

A bunch of the sites that let you proxy order from Japan have gone under because of the stricter laws, so I don't have a site of choice anymore. I was under the impression Americans couldn't even order directly from Yahoo auctions in Japan.

Can anyone recommend specific sites or is there a current list of good sites you can order retro gaming from Japan (shipped to USA)? I'd rather just order an MSX directly from a webstore if possible.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Charles Get-Out posted:

MSX buying tips cause I wanted to and it’s pretty confusing and I've word saladed a bunch of MSX crap recently.

Thanks! This is exactly what I needed!

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

drat, do the make those for the 9001 models? That's what I have and there is no wide serial port on it, just the small one

There was an "import" boot CD out there called Breaker Pro that works on the original PS2 (for PS1 games), 9xxx, and PS One models. It even came with all the tools needed for each of those consoles to trick the CD drives.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I'll check that out.

Uhhhhh

You can have mine for half.

al-azad posted:

I use swap magic on PS2 or whatever the equivalent disc swap thing is. Play burned discs and for PS2 games you can load them from the HDD.

That's if you want to play PS2 games. AFAIK, you still can't play PS1 games from the HDD. (There's a PS1 emulator, but I wouldn't recommend it.)

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

falz posted:

So I'd like to play burned ps1 discs on ps1 (original model) without disc swap, what's the mod chip to get? I don't want a ps2.

d0s posted:

I think real mod chips are pretty hard to come by these days.

Check out PsNee, it's an open source mod chip for ps1 that runs on Arduino.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
RetroCollect just posted a story about new backlit GBCs being listed on TaoBao (that aren't the "GB Boy Colour"). It looks like the original hardware with a really sharp screen, and it seems to have the correct aspect ratio too. I really want one as my frontlit GBC looks like crap. Does anyone have experience buying from them? Should I just wait for them to eventually show up on Aliexpress?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
http://www.retrocollect.com/News/backlit-game-boy-color-handhelds-hit-chinese-auction-site-taobao.html

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

flyboi posted:

Having been fairly frequent on taobao recently importing some arcade hardware I gave this a shot. They don't offer the consolidated shipping option so you can't really order one outside of China.

I just found out that you can use https://www.bhiner.com and http://www.superbuy.com to proxy buy from Taobao. Unfortunately I've blown my retro gaming budget for a long time on the Analogue NT Mini.

TheRedEye posted:

You guys, the Analogue NT Mini has unofficial firmware, written by the person who wrote the official firmware, and it's SO. GOOD.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/242970-fpga-based-videogame-system/page-42#entry3687219

- The NES FPGA core is by Kevtris, the absolute master at this sort of thing. Fine, it's not using any original parts, but this IS an NES, replicated at the hardware level. No emulation here.

- The system now loads ROMs straight off of SD.

- Mapper support is drat near 100%, this plays all the stuff the flash carts don't. Action 52, weird Taiwanese Sachen stuff, Korean games...

- All of the external sound chips are supported perfectly - Kevtris is actually the person who reverse-engineered them in the first place way back when.

- It dumps ROMs! I just dumped a prototype I was having trouble with. I put it in, loaded the program, dumped the ROM, and then immediately tested it on the same device. I've been dumping NES games for about 16 years now and this is by far the easiest it's ever been.

- He's ADDING MORE CORES, once a week. So this is also going to be an FPGA replication of poo poo like Master System, Game Gear, and most of the pre-NES home consoles.

- It does analogue and digital out without any adapters. You can literally buy an RGB cable off of Monoprice for it.

TheRedEye posted:

For sure, if you're patient enough that's an option, though I don't think that's happening anytime soon. I couldn't wait though, I've been salivating over Kevin's FPGA box since he started it like 10+ years ago, and he finally managed to find a manufacturer to make something he could sneak it in to. I'm having fun playing weird Taiwanese and Korean games that don't work on flash carts right now!

This needs more attention as the accuracy of his solution and his attention to detail is unparalleled. I've been awaiting his FPGA console since he showed it off on IRC over a decade ago. It was already more accurate and played more NES games than software emulators, and it had VGA output. With HDMI and the added possibility of the other cores, it's actually saving me from having to repair or mod consoles I was planning to spend money on.

I can't wait another decade, this is clearly the best solution.

(Also, I hope you dumped Sim City for NES)

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
You guys forget there's a port on the bottom of the NES that would work.

I do remember playing Genesis demo stations with 5 or 10 min timers that switched between different carts at Software Etc. You could also press a button to instantly switch, too.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
What's the current consensus on storage for Xbox hard drive replacements? Laptop SATA drives? SD card? SSD? (with converters of course) Or still seek out old PATA drives?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Zaphod42 posted:

Nah, the 64DD had lots of specific accessories, like a mouse and keyboard and video capture device, which won't work if you have an flashcart version, and the games that need those accessories don't really work without them. That's what fishmech was talkin bout.

Zaphod42 posted:

Nah, the 64DD had lots of specific accessories, like a mouse and keyboard and video capture device, which won't work if you have an flashcart version, and the games that need those accessories don't really work without them. That's what fishmech was talkin bout.

F-Zero X track editor is the only DD accessory I need to work (it does).

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

fishmech posted:

That still pales in comparison to getting the full setup for Game Boy Faceball 2000.

You need 16 Game Boys or other systems that have a Game Link port and play GB cartridges, 15 Game Link cables, 7 Four Player Adapters, and of course 16 Faceball 2000 cartridges.

Last I heard, the biggest confirmed game ever gotten together was 10 players at once, but the game does support 16 which has been shown to work in emulator setups.

The developers made a proprietary 16 player adapter the game code still looks for, but I've never seen proof that daisy chaining 4 player adapters works as a substitute. I'd love to see otherwise having owned a 4 player setup back in the day.

It would be a fun goal to go for 16, but it was hard enough to get a 10 player game of Saturn Bomberman going (once).

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

fishmech posted:

I mean there's the one developer who says it only works on a special 16 player adapter, but there's other people who claim to have connected multiple 4 player adapters together to have, depending on the person, 5-11 games hooked up, and had it work but start running noticeably slower past 4 players, and especially so past 8 players.

I feel like maybe the one developer is remembering the way more players works a bit incorrectly, and the various people are more accurate about it working but being kinda bad.
Someone out there needs to make a video of it playing hilariously slow with more than 4 players.

Random Stranger posted:

This is why we need a weird game con, so we can all finally play all those strange things that developers made but just weren't feasible for anyone to actually get a group together to play. It can be called "Nobody But Goons Show Up Fest 2018".
Oh yeah, basically a LAN party with retro gaming consoles. While we're at it, let's include:
  • Virtual On for Dreamcast via System Link and Twin Sticks
  • Gran Turismo multi-monitor setup
  • Sega Saturn modems linked up
  • Sega Genesis Zero Tolerance with System Link

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

univbee posted:

SMB1 is literally the same ROM in all territories so I'm guessing they did exactly enough so the game would function on PAL systems and left it at that, I wouldn't be surprised if the same was true for other games where there isn't a distinct European ROM.

SMB1 is one of the few games Nintendo fixed the physics/timing for PAL, not just music. They even fixed some obscure bugs not fixed in the NTSC releases. I'm sure they gave up doing it for every game soon after realizing the monumental effort it took, instead of taking the easy path Russia did with the Dendy.

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Zamujasa posted:

Tetris Battle Gaiden is a fine game if you're playing with other people. Not good, but not terrible. Single player it's absolutely garbage, as is every "shared queue" game.

You think TGM multiplayer modes are better than Battle Gaiden's? Did you hit up GameFAQs on how to play before you came to this conclusion?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

flyboi posted:

Oh and I cleaned up the io wiring later. I've wired up the JVS interface into Undamned USB decoders which allow me to use PS3/360/etc fight sticks as controllers for the systems.

I'd like to do something similar, can you show off more of that custom enclosure? And where do you recommend buying a Taito Type X?

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Holy poo poo this orchestrated snes Sim City song is amazing

https://youtu.be/akL7ugUgRhg

Wish whoever did that did it with all the tracks

Beautiful. That is just asking for an MSU-1 audio hack (and mouse support).

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.

Kid Fenris posted:

He's done a few other projects, like this adapter for plugging Famicom peripherals into an NES, but no Kickstarters yet.

https://m.imgur.com/a/DMf0T

Dr. Spitesworth posted:

This is incredible!

I hate to say it but there's already a board for sale called the ENIO EXP. It even has the resistor for Famicom expansion sound if you don't want to solder or permanently mod your NES.

UnhandledException fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnhandledException
Jun 27, 2016

Not enough memories.
Are there any modern NES power supply replacements worth buying or is it best to just find the original?

• Locked thread