Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

its a cave diner which is a diner that looks like a cave and has fossils on the wall ( ymy favorite is the one with a dong drawn on it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

"suiocide jokes are pretty fuckedup , i can't believe you'd loving joke about that my parrot killed hisself on a rusty can bc mom won't stop playing abba" - someone, maybe you

but jokes on you suicide jokes are tame af in cave culture. maybe stick your head in the ground and learns omething fool.

bacalou

yhou can't suicide in a cave bc the kill counts on the cave's k/d ratio and they already have a huge head start.

Salmiakki

a bog

pros:
    rich with nutrients
    full of friendly and tasty animals
    good for hiding bodies

cons:
    you will be discriminated for being a swamp hag

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

SirJohnnyMcDonald

by exmarx

bacalou posted:

"suiocide jokes are pretty fuckedup , i can't believe you'd loving joke about that my parrot killed hisself on a rusty can bc mom won't stop playing abba" - someone, maybe you

but jokes on you suicide jokes are tame af in cave culture. maybe stick your head in the ground and learns omething fool.

suicide jokes are funny funny i always laugh at them its a real knee slapper sometimes i sneak into the emergency room at the hospital and hide in a coma patients icu room and then when i hear of a person killing themselves i run outside and laugh and laugh its really loving nice but my probaation officer thinks not

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bacalou posted:

i leave the diner, the plate is upside down and there is a giant kethcup dong on the table. the waitress / waiter sighs and picks up the plate, only to see a saturday night special placed with care underneath. they quietly pump their arm as if to go 'yesss' and know that tonight will be a good night. the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

bacalou posted:

i leave the diner, the plate is upside down and there is a giant kethcup dong on the table. the waitress / waiter sighs and picks up the plate, only to see a saturday night special placed with care underneath. they quietly pump their arm as if to go 'yesss' and know that tonight will be a good night. the last one.

• Locked thread