Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqd3XJakRaE&t=125s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i played the first lego star wars w/my sister and that's the end of my star wars gaming history

its insanely hosed up there are people here that haven't played the RS games or the jedi knight series

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

JK2 is one of my favorite games of all time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

its great but i still havent played a star wars fps where the guns feel good to shoot

i thought they felt good in the JK series but yeah, its something that could be improved. maybe the next EA battlefront will get it right lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

star wars is stupid and bad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hell ive had fun with some of the worse games just becuase it's star wars. like empire at war. its just cool to see star destroyers duke it out w the measly rebel forces

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apparently theres another RTS in the works and a rough trailer leaked a few months ago but now i cant find the video anywhere

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

What age of empires Star Wars game

it was literally a reskin of age of empires to have SW stuff in it, from what i remember it wasn't very good beyond the novelty of stacking up ATATs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yep. it was worse than aoe in many ways but its star wars so ppl ate it up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love the brand

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

Me and my dad used to have fun playing pod racer on the PC. He liked to play as "sebulba" [sp? I've never seen star wars episode 1]

im sorry that your dad cheated to beat you. pod racer owns, i played the poo poo out of that on 64

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drat there was a TAS of pod racer for the 64 where the dude was just flipping all over the place going so fast it broke the game's meter and i cant find it anywhere lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah. basically there were a couple of different tilesets but the courses were all very different.

the final course was the tatooine run from episode 1 and there were super hard bonus levels after that. there was also a pod racer on the PS2 that managed to kill everything that made the first one good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

504 posted:

One time at work some dickhole at head office mispriced the new release KotoR 2 at $29.95 instead of $129.95.

She would not believe she was wrong even when I showed her we were buying them for $80 each and selling then for $30.

This is why there are no women in the Empire.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

moviebattles 2 is incredible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

epic old rear end video incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOT5J45vHIA

theres still a few active servers playing this mod of a 10 year old game lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was so into Movie Battles that I actually joined one of the dumb guilds that they had to see what it actually involved, but the guild leader just sent me pedophile hentai clips until I blocked him.

lmfaoo was it AOD? omg i had heard some things. i was in the SS clan that pretended to be nazis and love george bush and it really set people off. those were the days

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

There was also an arcade pod racing game with a big sit down cabinet with two levers to control your podracer that was pretty cool

i remember it looking really good at the time but being a loving nightmare to control lol. you'd pull one back half an inch and the pod would twist hard to the left and you'd get stuck on a wall for tens of seconds. epic game

there were some really good sw arcade games tho, namely this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5o4np50Blo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i always loved the look of that game too, it was available as a bonus game in rogue squadron 2/3 (forget which) and i probably played it as much as i played the actual game lol

all of rs2 being a coop campaign included in rs3 was some really good poo poo

• Locked thread