Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i played a lot of episode 1 racer and yoda stories, i think thats most of my star wars gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played an insane amount of Yoda Stories back in the day. I think there was an Indiana Jones game in the same style too?

i feel like ive never heard of anyone playing the indy one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bKVEVUOPg&t=1287s

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

apparently theres another RTS in the works and a rough trailer leaked a few months ago but now i cant find the video anywhere

really excited for the 20 different star wars games ea has people over the world churning out, sure they'll all be worth playing so you can see some wookies kick ewoks

• Locked thread