Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Pathos posted:

Also for whatever it’s worth but Romero’s image has been rehabbed somewhat. It’s clear, watching YouTube videos and reading Master of Doom, that he was largely responsible for why Doom / Doom 2 were such great games to play.

We’ll see how his new game turns out to be. I’m honestly cautiously optimistic.
You just can't stay mad at his hair.

Edit: wad suggestion: doomguy has Romero hair and bayonetta powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Can't wait for Cross Promos with other teams

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
friendship ended with SHROUD

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
STORY-DRIVEN

THE EMPHASIS OF CORVEN IS ON IT'S STORY.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Dementropy posted:

It might as well be a mobile game at this point.

I want to buy some but I don't know which to get, it doesn't say BEST VALUE on any of them??

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm Richard Garriot. Game designer, dreamweaver, visionary, plus astronaut.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Blood!? Blood. Crimson copper-smelling blood, his blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. And bits of sick. Greetings, traveller. I'm Lord British, game designer.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Who really needs to eat his loving dick already.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Gotta fully juice those whales before the virus gets them.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
It's more alive than it has ever been, in a sense.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
last month the notorious game designer Lord British was blasted into space to spend the rest of his life aboard a one-man prison vessel

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Freakazoid_ posted:

essential files being mistaken for threats in the year 2021 :concerned:
Mistaken? You run that exe and this game might launch.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Gwailar posted:

I am a Stupid Newbie.

According to "the rules," I should lurk before I post.
Thus, I am lurking still. I have lurked my way to this Post.

According to "the rules," before I reply, I should ask myself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"
Getting the hang of this, I have yet again asked myself that question, and yet again I have settled on an answer in the affirmative.

My significant advice to you, Alexandre DeLarge, remains:
Shut up, Idiot.

Alexander DeLarge hasn't posted in this thread since 2017, friend. Did they post something bad elsewhere? Please share, if it's funny.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
ugh, idtech ➡️ graphics cards ➡️ bitcoin

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Popete posted:

But really what is with all these NFT games touting it's a way to "be financially involved with the game". I don't want to be financially involved with my video games beyond a one time purchase, I'm not here trying to earn money I just want to play something fun.
Look at this loser, playing games at a loss.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

FrostyPox posted:

I'm not and it really is exactly as stupid as I think it is.
this is the key insight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Lum_ posted:

anyway, the incredibly informative web site for the new NFT game disappeared, was briefly replaced with a "you haven't paid your bill" notice, and now redirects to a Facebook page, in case you were wondering as to the technical competency of the new team.
Not paying for ten years months weeks hosting upfront sounds pretty competent.