Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I like that this thread hasn't had a title update over the years. The important thing about SotA is that there are no more wipes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I hang up my robe and wizard hat :(

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

(no more wipes)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gynovore posted:

I think at this point LB is basically "give me $500 and I'll put my name on anything." Kinda like Neverdie, except that Garriott was actually relevant at one point.

It's almost a shame... 40 years ago when he was just a dude making games on his own, from what I heard he was a decent guy.

Capitalism is a cursed object. If you are one of the few who manage to use it to get rich it will turn you into an rear end in a top hat.