Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah that's the thing, it seems like there is 20 dollars worth of game that you can only get for a 45 dollar package. I'd totally jump on a UO style trainwreck to watch it develop, but not for the price of a real game. That's just crazy talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

yoloer420 posted:

I moved my house to be just behind the bank, figured being central was more important than an ocean view eh

It's like I know this is English, but I can not understand the concept behind it. Practicality....*more* important than aesthetics?

At least tell me you spent what was in retrospect a scary amount of time decorating it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Nurel posted:

used to come here to poo poo on this title but hey i'm glad u guys are actually having fun with it

I come here for excuses to relentlessly poo poo on this title because I am never more than one amusing anecdote about playing it away from dropping 50 bucks on it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
More specifically a 400 dollar Star Citizen tie in. Note though that it is 300 dollars cheaper than their 'generic' air ship home, which is only 200 dollars cheaper than the smallest player owned town was. I feel like at that point you just buy the town.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
I wanna live in the horrific death scar, I bet nobody bothers to march out there to try to sell you poo poo or talk about the weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Half off is.....tempting. Yeah, that'll do it. I'm sure there will be 20 bucks worth of loving around in it, and I can always throw more money at them for extra stuff as they tighten things up.