Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Disney is going to be knocking on someone's door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Hehe 69. Noice

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Gwailar posted:

I am a Stupid Newbie.

According to "the rules," I should lurk before I post.
Thus, I am lurking still. I have lurked my way to this Post.

According to "the rules," before I reply, I should ask myself the following question: "Does my reply offer any significant advice or help contribute to the conversation in any fashion?"
Getting the hang of this, I have yet again asked myself that question, and yet again I have settled on an answer in the affirmative.

My significant advice to you, Alexandre DeLarge, remains:
Shut up, Idiot.

Some people should take their own advice.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

quote:

We note here for the record that we were offered a chance to interview Garriott about this new game, but we were told we could not ask about the many outstanding issues and irregularities revolving around Shroud of the Avatar, which are obviously critical when it comes to the credibility of any new Garriott project, so we declined to participate.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Chris Spears is the guy who took over SotA after Garriott wrung all the money from it. I think he was the community manager or something like that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Oh crap. My memory on all this worse than I thought. Thank you for the clarification.