Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
Look at these frackin' dingdongs

Can you believe these goofballs? The left constantly engages in public shaming and singling people out, yet will, in the same breath, claim unity and shared accountability as cardinal values among their ranks!

Careful to point out these glaring inconsistencies, though-- these goblins will take you to the gallows!

Who else is sick of these two-faced bullies telling young, bright and inquisitive whites how to think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Don't talk unity to me or my bright and inquisitive whites ever again.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fuckin lol @ the president of the student body

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

right or wrong, this is a god-forsaken, lovely hill to die on

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rohini sethi is fat

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Fuckin lol @ the president of the student body

The uproar from the minority community gave a poster boy for Young Republicans emergency powers to remove an Indian woman from her position on the student body council. This reads like an Onion article.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't think self-styled lefties on college campuses give a poo poo about unity or shared accountability, they just want to exclude everyone that doesn't define their narrow worldview. they'd also rather harass people who say something ignorant like "all lives matter" instead of taking them aside and telling them why it's ignorant

basically don't look to college campuses for rational behavior, op

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

FoxStrats posted:

Look at these frackin' dingdongs

Can you believe these goofballs? The left constantly engages in public shaming and singling people out, yet will, in the same breath, claim unity and shared accountability as cardinal values among their ranks!

Careful to point out these glaring inconsistencies, though-- these goblins will take you to the gallows!

Who else is sick of these two-faced bullies telling young, bright and inquisitive whites how to think?

those people aren't "the left", they are authoritarians which is more of a trait of right-wingers. I know it can be confusing though because they appear to be socially liberal but they aren't. They just have adopted a different orthodoxy than the right has. Also they are largely unconcerned with or even actively opposed to issues of economic justice that "the left" is traditionally associated with.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

Also they are largely unconcerned with or even actively opposed to issues of economic justice that "the left" is traditionally associated with.
ding ding ding we have a winner. they're just neoliberals that wrap themselves in the cloak of social justice buzzwords. they're the sort of people who agree with the view spewed out by people like Hillary clinton that the 1% should be more diverse in race, gender, and sexual orientation

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Why is the football team not giving all these people swirlies?

Look where anti-bullying has gotten us!!!1!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Moon Atari posted:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Y-Hat posted:

basically don't look to college campuses for rational behavior, op

haha word up !! you guys should join my bible group we meat every sunday to talk politics "science" and trump :)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Its impossible to just disagree with someone, you also have to ruin their lives for having a different opinion

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
College students are outraged about something!?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Better write 1500 words about it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Hey GBS, did you hear about that one time college students got outraged about something?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Boring

:gas: :gas: :gas:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

rohini sethi is fat

yeah, but she's cute, so it's "curvy"

also if you don't agree that she's cute you're a racist so shame on you.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao

the government should really be paying for this

will create jobs

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im going to flay them alive and display their bodies publicly under a sign that reads "THUS ALWAYS TO LEFTISTS"

the same fate will occur to anyone who objects to the specifics of the sign or my public relations techniques generally

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
She's not really my type though because I find intelligence attractive and she attends the University of Houston.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

Its impossible to just disagree with someone, you also have to ruin their lives for having a different opinion

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

this guy loves black people so loving much just look at him

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moon Atari posted:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Where are all these low rent d&d-lite OPs coming from? Did they shut down D&D or something?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

Where are all these low rent d&d-lite OPs coming from? Did they shut down D&D or something?

it's a time-honored tradition for D&D and/or LF posters to come into GBS and proselytize, the identity politics equivalent of the insane hobo screaming about "God hating fags" and imminent Judgement Day on the streetcorner

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Hey Bill! Hey Bill! Come on, man! Race war!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

i think they're mad about gbs or something so they're doing their version of an invasion

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
trump will fix this d&d problem he will call his friend bill gates and they'll do something about it

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hear trump is even connected to industry players like lowtax so these "dumb and dumberers" (as we like to call them in gbs) better rethink their politics

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
While I respect and appreciate liberals for their sense of compassion, I just don't like anyone that goes out of their way to tell me about their political opinions so I find most of them to be vapid twats.

"You shouldn't be burning tires in your front lawn, sir."

God, shut up.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

one of my favorite things to have an opinion about are student body vice presidents at college campuses i have never and will never set foot on

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I really need to conceptualize how politics in modern american society function. I know, I'll base it on the actions of 18-22 year olds.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let's talk unity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXI0l3yqBrA
Wow! :wth:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

thought that this was gonna be the Queen Latifah video, it wasn't so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cHxydDb7o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/f87xfWU.gifv

• Locked thread