Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

BrownThunder posted:

PSN is BrownThunder85. Looking forward to executing the Bengals the way they did my nigga Harambe.

Again pimping the Discord as an alternate meetup for games : https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs Channel #vidcons

Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

davecrazy posted:

Why is my name not in the poll?

Because oberst needed to be there twice

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

davecrazy posted:

I mean, Tuesday has been traditional video game release day since like forever.

Apparently literally since sonic 2 came out.

Because they release it on tuesday because it was sonic 2sday.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-video-games-are-released-on-tuesdays-2014-11?IR=T

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Seahawks sign TE Matt Spieth and LG Ben Grubbs.

Also, should we play our preseason games. Paging human being Guy to the league.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
How many user games are left? If adolf doesn't get on board soon I'm gonna play.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I'm still waiting on Adolf to get the game.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

jabro posted:

hopterque, you are the first tour stop in the Goff Gurley Experience. I'm available tonight after the advance. Tomorrow before 1130 am pst. Bring your umbrella.

I'm in eurozone so playing tomorrow morning your time would work well for me, just hit me up on discord when you're up and ready.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Seahawks beat the Rams 27-0 in a game that wasn't really as lopsided as it looks, turns out the seahawks defense is actually pretty good even when controlled by a scrub like myself.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hey shortthug, let me know when works for you, I'm euro timezone so things might get weird but I'm loving staying up late next nights so whatever we'll figure it out.

For reference it is currently 4:15 AM for me.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah I'll hop on.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah, GG, I was definitely getting pressure from everywhere that game.

Also got some lucky bounces though, like the sack-fumble in the endzone that bounced forward out of the endzone into my lineman's hands.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Hopterque I'll be back tomorrow night or can play early or late Monday whatever you want

Early is probably the best bet, what times work for you.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

I don't work until 6pm est so I'll just friend you and keep an eye open Monday morning

Ok, I'm euro time so I'll be around.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

I don't work until 6pm est so I'll just friend you and keep an eye open Monday morning

Hello friend what's the plan today.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah I mean if any of the passes you threw straight at my corners had been picked, or if you hadn't gone for it on your 4th downs, or if you hadn't chewed clock starting at the end of the 2nd quarter and then seemingly the entire rest of the game.

I'm melting down, although to be clear I don't think I would have won the game either way and question why any of that poo poo was necessary. Like going for it on 4th the first drive, sure, ok, set the tone, it was close, got you an early TD, that's fair, but all the other poo poo?

hosed up.

I'm mad, sound the meltdown alarm, etc. gently caress.

Also i swear to god 3 of your passes hit Sherman right in the chest and he dropped all of them, that and the drat double fumble had me melting down the hardest.

GG.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
The first one was totally fine and led to him scoring 7 instead of 3 (4th and 3 on like the 20 yard line or something, 1st drive of the game. Basically a good gamble.) but the one in the 4th quarter had me foaming at the mouth.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Anyway meltdown aside it was a solid asskicking and I would have lost other way.

You fucker.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

jabro posted:

Why people getting mad at vidya games?

Games are serious drat business.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

flickmaker posted:

What's up man? Either tomorrow night or Sunday night probably best for me. I could probably make late tonight work if I had to.

Nights are rough, since I'm euro time, so anywhere between 6-9 hours later depending on your time zone.

What sort of times are we talking?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

flickmaker posted:

I could probably make 7-8 central time tomorrow night. Any chance you'd still be up then?

Uhhh yeah I'll try and be up and ready to game but 8 is 2 AM so that's gonna be a pretty late start for me, but I'll try to be around.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

flickmaker posted:

Just got home and can play whenever. Let me know if you're still up.

I was about to go to sleep, but lets do it i guess.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

another vs cpu injury. Snead also broke his collarbone and is on IR :(

On the plus side, 9-4 and shooting for a wild card spot.

Willie :(

the week of the fragile collarbones.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Hey ShortThug, when works for you.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ShortThug posted:

Before the Cubs game (7 cst) the next three nights.

Ok, how long before, important reminder that I am euro time, 7 hours later than you.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ShortThug posted:

I can play now if you're around.

Well, I was around but didn't get a message or anything, but if that sort of time works for you we can do play tomorrow then np.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ShortThug posted:

Yeah I can play today at 4:30 CST.

Sounds good.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ShortThug posted:

Yeah I can play today at 4:30 CST.

I'm around and ready whenever you are.

e: sorry about that, i got a phonecall literally right as i sent the invite, I'm ready now.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 19, 2016

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Seahawks Lose 3-14.

Good Game, I pissed away all my scoring chances and then got owned on the last drive by penalties.

Your defense is pretty goddamn tough.

e: And so is your running game.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Oct 19, 2016

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Man gently caress the falcons.

Down 4, hit my #1 receiver in the hands in the end zone as time expires. Knocked loose.

I think I get the wild card spot if the ravens beat the seahawks? Geaux ravens or whatever. gently caress.

Uh the season is over man, it's week 17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dubious posted:

Didn't get to leave work early and im cranky so i'm going out for a movie with some friends. I advanced, here's the matchups:

Boo, you should have held the playoffs hostage until Dave was nothing but a pool of frustrated tears.

• Locked thread