Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
green bay packers

rufioj

there is no god

only suffering

Edit: i will also accept the cardinals or, if necessary, the titans if one of you has a huge hard on for those teams

edit2: gently caress what teams are even available anymore

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Aug 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Okay, sorry to be late to the party guys especially considering the team I chose. How much time will I have to invest in this? I'm swamped this semester and don't want to steal the Packers from someone who can play more frequently than I can. :(

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Bonham posted:

who is rufio when u wanna play

just read this. i have to work tonight but can play saturday.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Bonham posted:

Hey you around today?

too late or nah? sorry i had a busy weekend. ill take the L if its too late.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
alright sorry for joining late guys

2 jobs, school, and doing research are fuckin my madden time up something fierce

if anyone is prone to a meltdown this season its gonna be me dear loving lord

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
who the gently caress am i playin

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Oberst posted:

Lmao owned

nah, I literally got invited to this game while juggling poo poo with the girlfriend and decided what was more important. someone take over the packers because between grad school, research, work, and girl poo poo I don't have the willpower or desire to work this around my schedule

gg for the few minutes we played though, good luck rest of the season

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Oberst posted:

Lmao owned

tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Between school, work, research, and managing a relationship madden is by far the biggest stressor in my life hahahaha

no game makes me lose my poo poo like this one

but at the same time, no other game brings me as close to cumming as when I user pick someone in the red zone to seal the win

there's no middle ground of emotion in this loving game

• Locked thread