Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I will take the Titans, PSN TragedyOfCommons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Dubious posted:

I have two starting quality centers.

Who wants to trade for one of them? I'll take a 3rd round pick.

I'm good on centers but, just wanted to say I can play anytime tonight as long as it's after 5:00 mst (two hours from right now).

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I lied Dubious, I'm just now getting around to my playstation. Going to be up for a while if you want to play.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I'm good for whenever Hizawk, I'm checking the discord every hour roughly, or you can just send me a message on psn

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Paperback Writer posted:

Chocolate you free early today at all?

drat, I was but I didn't check. I accepted your friend request. Roughly around 3:00 mst I will have time, send me a message on PSN if that could possibly work for you. I have the PSN app so I assume I will be able to get it from that.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Papes posted:

Titans, can you play tomorrow?

Yeah, I can play tonight as well.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Papes posted:

What time will you be able to play today?

Anytime from now until 10:00 pm mst.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Papes posted:

Want to play at 3:30 mst? so ~10 minutes from now.

Yes.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
today works well for me @DavidBonham

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Haven't gotten a response from @DavidBonham, when can I play the cpu if he isn't available tomorrow?

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

TeeMerk posted:

Tragedy of Commons, I can play around 9 to 10 cst but not much later as I have to get up early for a meeting at work.

I can play right now if you are available.

Edit: Something I have been thinking about is that it is possibly OP to smoke the computer too much. I got 10k XP and my dynamic dev trait went to quick in literally one game. I haven't had anyone else's dev trait change but my team has a ton of older players, either way the xp increase can be really strong for already strong players. It separates these guys into such a different category, now that I think about it I'm honestly into the idea.

Chocolate fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 30, 2016

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Papes posted:

Chocolate, in the event we can advance early would you be able to play on Sunday? I'm going on a work trip next week and will have to forfeit otherwise.

Yes, I'm playing my CPU game and will be around tonight.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I'm open all night goob, and tomorrow after 5:00 pm mst.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
After 4:00 mst and before 9:00 mst works for me CZDoofus (Broncos). I can also play after 9:00 mst if that would be easier.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

human being Guy posted:

Tragedy wanna play tonight after 730 est?

That works for me.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I'm good all night @davidbonham until 11:00 mst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
If the Titans have not been taken over I would like to resume playing with them. Sorry about the lapse in communication I just got busy with life and was too lazy to take 5 minutes out to make a post.

• Locked thread