Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dralun posted:

This is the one weekend where I'm going to have limited availability and I don't believe Goob has even joined the league yet. I can play tomorrow night, and then only (maybe) late night PST until I get home on Tuesday evening. How are situations like this handled?

I can play tonight. Just let me know when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dralun posted:

Goob, If I can figure out my dad's internet set up, I'll be available to play after 10 pm PST or, if that's too late, between 6 and 8 am this weekend and Monday.

Tomorrow morning could possibly work. If not, definitely Monday.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dralun posted:

Goob, I'm free for the rest of the day, so let me know when you are able to play.

Sorry, not sure if we advanced yet. I can play tonight though if not

E:Nevermind, saw you're set for the win

da_goob fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 8, 2016

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Havoc904 posted:

Da goob! I am free all day today, got any time? I can also find time tomorrow evening or Monday evening.

Tonight works for me. What time is good for you?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Havoc904 posted:

Want to aim around 6:30 central after the late afternoon games end? I'm also happy to play during the games if that doesn't work, but I should be good to go anywhere from 6 on.

Would 8 be possible?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Havoc904 posted:

Where you at goob?

Awake?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Lions, when can you play?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

Goob, what would be a good time for you this weekend?

You free?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

Yes. I have to make a last second trip to a store before it closes, should only take 30 minutes. Will be free the rest of the night.

Coming on

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

Yes. I have to make a last second trip to a store before it closes, should only take 30 minutes. Will be free the rest of the night.

Challenge sent, bitch

E:BITCH

da_goob fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 18, 2016

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

Where are you you loving homo?... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

I'll accept as soon as I get back

Cool

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Papes posted:

I'll accept as soon as I get back

Come on human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU