Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
I'll join and take the Saints. PSN is anactualbabyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

human being Guy posted:

Tuesday is the last day of my court mandated anger management class and this comes out! I have learned nothing and will proceed to get very angry at vidya games.

Troy is that you?? You still have one week left.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Paperback Writer posted:

Raiders beat Saints in the Bayou

It was a big day for the Tay Train L. Murray, especially with the backbreaking 80 yard Toss play that was just supposed to take the clock to halftime. My defense broke Brees in the first half sorry about that. GG Macaroni

gently caress you.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Week 1 I got blown out and lost the best player on my team.

It's never too early to start.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Well I'm still pissed off that I lost

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Notescobar/panthers

I can only play tonight or tomorrow night. On thursday I'm leaving for a vegas trip.

edit: btw im anactualbabyy and ill be out til sunday so yea

Macaroni Surprise fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 21, 2016

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
gg

Saints got 7 sacks, 6 from the front four, which is a statement that will never be said again.

Also Cooks with a punt return for a touchdown just before halftime

edit: oh and every member of the defensive line got a sack :3:

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Yo nardpuppy, I can only play tonight :(

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

human being Guy posted:

poo poo. I'm free everyday after about 5 pm EST. If we can't get together we can sim.

Yea sorry I'm out if town until Sunday so it has to be simmed.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Hopterque I'll be back tomorrow night or can play early or late Monday whatever you want

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
I don't work until 6pm est so I'll just friend you and keep an eye open Monday morning

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

hopterque posted:

Hello friend what's the plan today.

good game. Your run game probably would have hosed me up if I didn't drop so many points early on.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

hopterque posted:

Yeah I mean if any of the passes you threw straight at my corners had been picked, or if you hadn't gone for it on your 4th downs, or if you hadn't chewed clock starting at the end of the 2nd quarter and then seemingly the entire rest of the game.

I'm melting down, although to be clear I don't think I would have won the game either way and question why any of that poo poo was necessary. Like going for it on 4th the first drive, sure, ok, set the tone, it was close, got you an early TD, that's fair, but all the other poo poo?

hosed up.

I'm mad, sound the meltdown alarm, etc. gently caress.

Also i swear to god 3 of your passes hit Sherman right in the chest and he dropped all of them, that and the drat double fumble had me melting down the hardest.

GG.

Yea you had at least 2 pick sixes that were just dropped. And Wilson not being able to hold onto the ball didn't help things.

But I totally felt both 4th down attempts were fair. The first was what a 4th and 3 and in that weird range where you can punt or FG, and I cant hit a FG for poo poo. I didn't see myself getting 3. The second was a 4th and inches around the... 50 or so when I'm trying to run down the clock. Cost/benefit wise it just made way more sense to attempt to convert to keep running the clock instead of punting it 30 yards.

The more hosed up thing I did was call too many screens, and I do feel bad about that.

edit: I wont chew clock before 4th quarter anymore, and I'm sorry for that.

edit2: jesus christ that double fumble was insane what the gently caress.

Macaroni Surprise fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Sep 26, 2016

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
when can i play the rams guy

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

jabro posted:

I'm available Sunday after noon pst.

goddamn dude, during real football? :/

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

jabro posted:

I was hoping you'd pick a time after football but would have played during if you insisted.

It's all moot now. I'm working Sunday now so you get to beat on my CPU team.

bummer.

Is it even possible to play vs cpu or do i just wait until the week ends and the game is simmed for me :/

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Oberst posted:

I set rams to 1 week auto

cool thanks imma go play it now

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
loving vaccaro broke his collar bone on a normal unremarkable leg tackle :/

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
goddammit did i really miss my game vs an afk opponent. gently caress i hope i won :/

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
another vs cpu injury. Snead also broke his collarbone and is on IR :(

On the plus side, 9-4 and shooting for a wild card spot.

Willie :(

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
cards/shortthug i sent friend request and am open all weekend

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

ShortThug posted:

I've got a busy weekend but I might be able to squeeze in a game tomorrow morning or Sunday afternoon.

ill jump on tomorrow when i get back from work, like 10:30pst

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Shortthug, when are you going to be around?

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

ShortThug posted:

I'm available now for a few hours if you're around.

invite sent

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
that was a cool game.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
im gonna have to play tomorrow night xboxuser. Gotta watch the debate and also be up for work in like 8 hours.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Man gently caress the falcons.

Down 4, hit my #1 receiver in the hands in the end zone as time expires. Knocked loose.

I think I get the wild card spot if the ravens beat the seahawks? Geaux ravens or whatever. gently caress.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
When can you play shortthug?

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

ShortThug posted:

Cubs are headed to the Series so I can play tonight after I get home from dinner. 9 CST?

I'll be around

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
alright im in the game lobby

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
So Cardinals scored a td on every single drive except for one pick and one punt because his bullshit mvp hb rushed for 250 yards and is probably on PEDs.

Saints get the ball down 30-25 with 28 seconds left and no time outs. Saints get 3 fast first downs and a td as time expired to pull ahead for the first lead of the game and miracle win.

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
i literally dont know how either of those things work

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Oberst posted:

Press the share button :ms:

you mean select?

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
Do I have to play the falcons? Anyone want to trade?

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
I can play falcons tonight tomorrow night or anytime friday

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Nagger posted:

We can play later tonight Macaroni

imma have dinner then jump on in like 15 mintues

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
man that sucked.

Game was a back and forth defensive battle. Falcons threw 4 picks leading to good field position, but saints punted on several drives. 17-10 going into the 4th. Falcons drive for a TD to tie. Saints run the ball down to their own 45, 1:30 left on the clock and facing a 4th and 2. I ignore the suggested plays of going for it and punt it. Falcons hurry up like 8-9 rushing plays in a row to drive the ball to about a 50 yard field goal and make it to win.

gg why did i punt like a noob :(

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
how can i see who the computer drafted?

also when do fins want to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012
um i work all day thursday and get home at like 10:30 est

• Locked thread