Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I'd join the league, but I'm out the first four weeks of September. I guess thats not Kosher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

PSN Hizawkie and I will grab the Lions.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Papes posted:

Hizawk, are you free this weekend to play?

I'm free tonight! I had to make a last second trip to Toronto for the weekend, in free all night starting at 10pm tonight!

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Papes, im online and waiting!

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Papes posted:

Gg Hizawk. Your run defense and in particular red zone defense was tough.

You got kind of hosed by drops and horrible guard play. Block sheds in this game are pretty op as it but that was insane.

Game is horseshit. Post game said I only had one drop. Literally almost every incompletion was a fuckjng drop.

But yeah, so frustrating. I really wanted to go for it on that fourth down and one, but I played, WHAT WOULD JIM CALDWELL DO and did a pussy punt.

• Locked thread