Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
loving hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Good info on changes to CFM for this year from one of the CFM developers.

https://youtu.be/jrUwvbFPYQg

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Why is my name not in the poll?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

We only have a dozen people? Had like 20 to start the year last year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

meh, game isnt even out for two weeks yet. We got time.

Every day I go to work thinking: One more day closer to Madden.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bad enough you destroyed everybody with Forte, now you're going to get Fitz AND D. Johnson?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Guys, it's out tonight! Guys!

Oh apparently there's a CFM bug where can you know the stats of every player in a draft class.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bonham posted:

Yay for midweek releases

I mean, Tuesday has been traditional video game release day since like forever.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

:rip: Mutrank

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Double posting this.

https://twitter.com/ea_white/status/767836725506871297

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Guys he'll fit in well.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Post your MUT team ITT: http://www.muthead.com/17/team-builder/666593

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Really hard to sign up if you don't send invites or post the league name somewhere.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

I made the league so everyone can start joining! We'll start play once EA patches the run pass bug. Don't sign any FAs yet.

League - SASFL
PW - Meltdownsrus

How about you put this in the OP?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants sign RG Jon Asamoah

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So names have been disabled league wide which is an acceptable workaround for the play art glitch, yes?

Lets gooooo!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'd like to play tonight but it takes two to tango.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havok, when?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Free during the day/early evenings on the weekends.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havok, I'm home. You around?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

GG. Sorry about your QBs foot.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yeah I thought I was picking my special team play. Never saw the penalty box come up. *maddened*

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Don't try and stash rookie QBs with interesting upside stats on your practice squad guys.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

AfterFather posted:

To expound on this, dont hide any decent player with upside on your practice squad. Low overall does not mean they're bad players.

I practice squad sniped a desperately needed lineman who had high 70's in both blocking stats. Finding one guy whos like 81-71 is easy. Guys with mid 80s in both are superstars. 78/77 is full on serviceable starter. His impact block is meh, and his awareness is poo poo, but I'll take that for an almost 10 point upgrade in RBK and PBK. Oh, and he's like 22 and easily develop-able vs the 28 year old vet who will never get better.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Mucilaginous posted:

I don't think the Bengals' playbook has changed since PS3.

Giants is basically the same since when Tiki Barber was still on the team. That full house set will never die even though the Giants IRL have never run it.

Option routes are in the game, and the Gilbride offense was like 80% option routes, but the Giants never had option routes in their plays every. The Giants playbook is basically the Jim Fassel playbook from Madden 2003.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Getting mad at video games ITT.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Landon Collins got NFC player of the week in a losing effort :(

Saints, I have today abs tomorrow free. Let's get it in please.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Sep 7, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Well I'm still pissed off that I lost

Can we play today or tomorrow or what?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You can still play if we havent advanced.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Saints guy doesn't post by tomorrow I'm setting him to auto and playing my game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

No dont. And It was Lions/Bears. I was bombs away to Megatron that year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/EA_White/status/774290968723980289

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Is advance probably tonight after chefs/texans?

I can beat up on the Saints CPU in a few hours.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Washington run defense stifled me and broke Vereens elbow.

Threw for 450+ and a 50 burger.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

ShortThug posted:

No I'll never let you have tape on me.

GG waah.

I don't know why the game makes me play on the zoomed camera angle on defense online. It's really annoying because I have it set to standard.

I think it's a bug if you turn the d-pad camera control off. Same thing happened to me when I played FG

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubs, I'm home all day today.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants outlast the Vikings 10-3.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Proposed new rule: all away teams must wear white jerseys.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

game tape of dave vs dubs leaked, what does it reveal?

*more punt yards than offense combined*

Is that true?

I like to run power. Vikings have a good defense. GG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE IS MONDAY
dpcv8 @ rufioj

When? I'm at the Giants game all day tomorrow and work at night so Sunday is a wash.

• Locked thread