Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Packers conceded to the Giants in the 2nd quarter. Set me for the W.

GG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Advance?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

if there was only a medium to see who hasn't played user games yet

texans guy and I are playing tomorrow night, and if we can't match up, the sim decides Monday evening.

Nice meltdown.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE IS THURSDAY

:siren: WEEK 6, 2016 :siren:
McShurto @ dpcv8

I work tomorrow night but I should be free from like 3pm-7pm est and then all day long wens/thurs

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Look. I posted in the thread. This is a post~

The pre-meltdown before the beat down meltdown.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Joe Flacco ate poo poo .jpg.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

On the bright side, only the 1st four of the INT's made Flacco lose awareness. The other 3 didn't effect him at all!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

dpcv8 @ BadLeRo

Lemme know Jabro. I'm free all day tomorrow and rest of the night tonight.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

run the drat ball!!!

No, throw timing routes right into my waiting linebackers.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

When are you free exactly? I can make it work in the morning if you can.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can make that work. I'll try and remember. See ya in the morning. My time.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Rams/Giants stream: twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants 51 - Rams 0

gg. Those crossing routes really don't work when somebody is manually controlling the LB underneath.

Sellout blitzes are bad against stretch runs. You have all your lbs crashing mid while the HB is bouncing outside. Spread the lbs and either control the S or the LB and keep contain and let the backside lbs make the play.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Are any of the remaining games going to happen? We could advance already

Saints @ chiefs (sim)
Bills @ Dolphins ????
Pats @ Steelers ????

It's friday night, people might have lives.

Not me.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

gently caress bye weeks.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If they woulden't go for it on 4th down in the NFL THEN DONT loving DO IT IN OUR LEAUGE.

I can play MUT pubby h2h if I want to play against cheese poo poo all day long.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants 31 - Bengals 16

GG

That INT right after halftime was a killer. :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Season was advanced. Bears, when can you play?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I run power not stretch.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

:siren: Season 1 Week 11 :siren:
Goob @ Dave

Would like to play this either today or tomorrow.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

DaGoob more like DaDuck me.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

ShortThug posted:

He quit because he's a babby

lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I think a Giant might win defensive player of the year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Who wants to be famous?

https://twitter.com/Giants/status/784936441088385025

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

ADVANCE IS WEDNESDAY

:siren: WEEK 13, 2016 :siren:

:911: AMERICA'S USER GAMES OF THE WEEK :911:

dpcv8 @ BrownThunder85

When? Tonight is tough for me, I'm free all day tomorrow until like 8PM and then all day Wens/Thurs.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

:siren: Season 1 Week 14 :siren:

:911: Games of the Week :911:

Havoc @ Dave

I'm free all day today and tomorrow.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havoc904 posted:

Should be home from work around 5:45 central then I am free the rest if the evening.

Sounds good.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

human being Guy posted:

100% grabbing a new ps4 tonight. If whoever im supposed to play hasnt killed CPU yet please wait I can play tonight anytime after 6:30-7 EST.

Got some bad news....

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Twitch.tv/dpcv8 for Giants-Cowboys

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I got rolled. oh well.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SEvHcgvt8M

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lions are gone?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I only play offense vs the CPU. Oh well.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Macaroni Surprise posted:

So Cardinals scored a td on every single drive except for one pick and one punt because his bullshit mvp hb rushed for 250 yards and is probably on PEDs.

Saints get the ball down 30-25 with 28 seconds left and no time outs. Saints get 3 fast first downs and a td as time expired to pull ahead for the first lead of the game and miracle win.

I approve of Short Thug bad beats.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havok, can you beat me tonight to make me go 0-3 vs you and kill myself?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Friday is probably best. I can make Thursday happen if need be

The ducks are real.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I haven't heard a word from Havok

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I had to go into work. I might be free today or this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yes.

• Locked thread