Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who owns the first meltdown?
Oberst
flickmaker
Santheb
Oberst
Dubs
someone unexpected
View Results

• Locked thread
BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

PSN is BrownThunder85. Looking forward to executing the Bengals the way they did my nigga Harambe.

Again pimping the Discord as an alternate meetup for games : https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs Channel #vidcons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

human being Guy posted:

Brownthunder, when is good for you?

Problematic Name, any day after/at 5PM CST

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

flickmaker posted:

Oh poo poo. Missed the advance. Steelers when is good? I'll have some time later tonight if you're around.

If it's allowed I can do Sunday. Out of pocket all day today, I have no problem simming if you're also unavailable.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Havoc904 posted:

Sent you a friend request and message on psn! Got time today?

Sorry for the delayed reaponse. Between the game and schoolwork I was out of the house all day today. I'll have to forfeit or sim, whatever is done.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Mucilaginous posted:

Steelers, when works? Monday evening might be best, but I can try to squeeze it in earlier.

Monday evening for me also.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Mucilaginous posted:

Steelers, I can play between 5 and 9 tonight, eastern. Let me know what time works for you.

630CST work for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Let him off the hook

• Locked thread