Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
now raise the other one. not so lonely anymore.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Is this a stick-up?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I just high fived my hands together but now I feel lonely and pathetic

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

RobattoJesus posted:

Is this a stick-up?

Reach for the sky, honkey!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have a friend coming over and we are going to have steaks and beer ama

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jaaam posted:

now raise the other one. not so lonely anymore.......

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
How am I typing this reply if I'm raising both hands?

:grin:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
how do i stop these tears from cryin

HI FELICIA

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

got both arms up, feeling preety lonesome still

what now op

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

KawaiiAtomicBombs posted:

Wall mounted keyboard.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i get my butler to type my posts

im still lonely because we belong to different social strata

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
The one and only time I can remember in my entire life I felt any kind of real loneliness was the day I had a motorcycle wreck. It was just bad enough to be in basically full body pain, but not bad enough to go to the hospital. I was hobbling around all day in a very bad mood. Nobody was home, my roommate was in Mexico, everybody I knew was at work. I couldn't even whine to my parents because I'd rather sell the thing than tell my mom I own a motorcycle. I could have told friends but frankly, I was still embarrassed (a strange thing for me) mostly because everybody on the planet would be like "holy gently caress I TOLD you so". Well, ya did, but I didn't want to hear about it at the time.

So night finally came and I crawled into bed, everything hurting, pissed off, worried about the bike, worried about real lasting injuries - I felt it. Loneliness. It actually made me sad. I knew it was just because of the bullshit day though, so by the next day I was fine and it helped my ego repaired enough to recount to everybody what happened. My point is loneliness is a waste of time and you should be ashamed if you feel it for no good reason.

Thank you for reading.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

The one and only time I can remember in my entire life I felt any kind of real loneliness was the day I had a motorcycle wreck. It was just bad enough to be in basically full body pain, but not bad enough to go to the hospital. I was hobbling around all day in a very bad mood. Nobody was home, my roommate was in Mexico, everybody I knew was at work. I couldn't even whine to my parents because I'd rather sell the thing than tell my mom I own a motorcycle. I could have told friends but frankly, I was still embarrassed (a strange thing for me) mostly because everybody on the planet would be like "holy gently caress I TOLD you so". Well, ya did, but I didn't want to hear about it at the time.

So night finally came and I crawled into bed, everything hurting, pissed off, worried about the bike, worried about real lasting injuries - I felt it. Loneliness. It actually made me sad. I knew it was just because of the bullshit day though, so by the next day I was fine and it helped my ego repaired enough to recount to everybody what happened. My point is loneliness is a waste of time and you should be ashamed if you feel it for no good reason.

Thank you for reading.

did you try raising your hand, and then the other one?

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug

KawaiiAtomicBombs posted:

extremely long prehensile labia

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
id rather be lonely than have lovely friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont have hands ableist scum

• Locked thread