Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They should remake Harry Potter but have Wes Anderson direct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Strange Aeon posted:

Tank Girl the comic was so cool and subversive and hip and then that lovely movie ruined it.

Remake Tank Girl with an actual kangaroo.

I hear Kangaroo Jack is looking for work.

Gatekeeper posted:

Ugh no I do NOT want to see Jason schwartzman play a boy wizard with powers

I do want to see Bill Murray as Dumbledore, Owen Wilson as Snape and Angelica Houston as McGonagall, however. Also the cutaway shot of a scale model of Hogwarts while the narrator describes the secret passages and staircases and stuff would make the whole film worthwhile.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They should remake Wages of Fear only not 3 hours long.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Explosive Tampons posted:

They should remake the ending for Wages of Fear. I want one that doesn't suck.

The ending was the only good part!

E: actually the part where the two trucks are going different speeds on the bumpy road is the best part

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Assablanca. I know it's considered a "classic" that can never be remade, but think asses nowadays are phatter than they've ever been, and that both PAWGs and slammers have a much larger pool of talent to choose from. A modern day remake would probably be a significant improvement.

• Locked thread