Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only Zelda game I've never played is Link to the Past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This thread just inspired me to buy LTTP on my 3DS and finally play it so thanks OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

I finally bought SMT Nocturne on sale last year, got tired of grinding before Matador and gave up

I played it for a few hours and stopped once I failed to recruit a demon like 10 times in a row. I like SMTIV though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm at the boss of the tower for the third charm. Master sword is close at hand.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still have my friends GameCube disc of the Zelda collection that I borrowed 10 years ago but he never asked for it back anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I let my friend borrow Yoshi's Story in exchange for Banjo Kazooie and then he moved and even though Banjo Kazooie is probably a better game I was upset at myself for years afterward. Another epic moment was when I lent 5 of my PS2 games including Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater to a friend and then he got arrested for armed robbery and I never saw him again.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I leant a friend of mine an SD card with the Wii homebrew on it so we could play Brawl and Mario Kart Wii mods and then a few weeks later he was arrested for jacking off in a supermarket parking lot and I never talked to him again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

I've gotten 100% in DK64 and both banjo N64 games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

"When I was 12 and playing wipeout for the first time, my kid neighbour alan's [about 6 or 7 at the time] puppy kept barking really loud and distracting me form the race, so I locked it in my family's coal shed. A few months later his parents found it, and there was all maggots in its eyes and stuff, and when they asked me about it I blamed it on alan. I think they sent him away to a special school after that." -page 4 baby

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The lost woods boss in LTTP is kicking my rear end lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

That boss is a dick because it fucks with how you can move around.

I beat it. I think the only thing I don't like about LTTP is that the flying enemies have weird hitboxes that don't match with their sprite because they're flying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i looked up that boss and now i remmeber him and it's a fucktard. iirc u can get the level 3 sword before u fight it which makes it easier. well, i gues syou beat it now so it doens't matter

I beat him with the fire rod because I figured it was weak to fire since it was a bug but I don't know if that's true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Used, a bee :raise: ?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It also just took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out how to open the Gargoyle dungeon. Im sad that this will be the last new zelda game ill experience until 5 months from now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

you catch a bee with the bug net and send it out to murk enemies. link's power is immeasurable in lttp

i dont even have a bug net :teardrop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:sweatdrop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have one bottle with a red potion in it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

gah! i also remembered i had doubled my magic meter by the time i fought the moth boss as well

i got the doubel meter after the moth boss, sadly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

theres so many secrets and side quests and your freakin going dungeon to dungeon like a normie

I did get all the bow and bomb upgrades and found the boomerang you throw in the waterfall.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just thought of one. When I was sick once and playing Mario Party 2 with my sister and a friend I poo poo my pants a little bit when I tried to fart and kept playing for a while.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whenever a match ends in a fighting game I tap all the buttons on my stick like a drum beat and I try to match the rhythm of the game music

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I realized this because Guilty Gear replays let you see inputs overlay on the match and I realized I think everybody does this because right when the match is over both sides of the screen explode with every button and direction being pushed 20 times a second lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That unstoppable feel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Confession: I can't find the magic spell I need to enter turtle rock and I'm probably going to look it up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was in the last place I checked, phew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Outside of the times you had to use them to open dungeons I forgot I had spells

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said it took me a long time to figure out you have to jump in the pit in WinWaker to go to Hyrule and also I think I managed to get through the phantom 'Dorf dungeon by accident because I didn't notice until later that the hint about the sword falling on the ground was actually true.

Jump in the pit? I don't remember that part

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can wipe that one off my gamer slate now. Ganon's tower was absolutely brutal in parts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FLUTE BOY PLAYS AGAIN

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I assume games played means Game Overs? I ended with a clean 50

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is 50 a lot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 100% items in Metroid Other M

I did this too out of respect to Metroid.

Evil Eagle posted:

Thankfully I got it for $10 on release day

I preordered it for 60 dollars after getting a gift card for my birthday and I still remember it being the worst birthday of my life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I've played Doom for like 1000 hours but I still don't know the names of the enemies & have to look up pictures to remember which is which

I played Doom for like 6 hours and I know all the names bro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can never remember what the chargy pink bull demon is called. that's the only one though.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should google a list of Doom enemy names.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

Imp zone guy 1: I used gamefaqs to figure out how to beat the Minotaur in smtiv
Imp zone guy 2: My older brother told me how to get the mirror shield in OOT
Other forums guy: I jerk off and come to little girls on the reg

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I didn't even know what that game was but judging by the name alone I knew that guy was likely a sex offender. After looking it up just now it's confirmed. Why is this poo poo allowed on Steam

For the lulz.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's 0 oversight and I have the feeling all those games make money during Christmas sales when AIDS-riddled PC gamers buy them as "joke" gifts for their friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Glad to see the ban went through

• Locked thread