Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i haven't played FF7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i 100%'d that bad musou bleach game on PS3 and did all the completely absurd extra challenges by cheesing it with ultra ichigo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I strongly considered learning to speedrun Quake 4 after playing through it on Nightmare.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

same, also 100%'d earthworm jim 3d lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

"When I was 12 and playing wipeout for the first time, my kid neighbour alan's [about 6 or 7 at the time] puppy kept barking really loud and distracting me form the race, so I locked it in my family's coal shed. A few months later his parents found it, and there was all maggots in its eyes and stuff, and when they asked me about it I blamed it on alan. I think they sent him away to a special school after that." -page 4 baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's what brain damaged his twisted mind that now creates the most hosed up Super Mario Maker levels on God's green earth.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i am terrified of playing RTS games with ppl online unless it's a friend or something and 99% of my playtime in sc2, company of heroes, red alert 2/3, and empire at war is comp stomping for shits and giggles

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The first time I ever played a RTS online with a friend other than WC2 with my dad, he used a maphack even though he could have destroyed me easily since I didn't know what I was doing and then admitted it to me a week later.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friend lent me a bunch of gamecube games when we were kids (some 007 game and i forget what else), and we just kind of grew distant and stopped talking to eachother.

i pawned them forgetting they werent even mine and i swear like 3 days later this guy i hadn't talked to in years called me out of the loving blue asking if i still had them, i was like "nah man i gave those back years ago ??" and he bought it, never saw him again. im convinced this was some sort of divine trial that i failed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I once told a kid I had a Nidoking and I would trade it to him for a shitload of just any old random Pokemon cards and when I gave it to him it was one of the stupid Topps fake non-TCG cards and I laughed and ran away and then the kid told my mom and she gave him a bunch of baseball card case things for keeping your cards in and made me give the cards back. Then later that day we were playing outside and I tackled him into a ditch and the card case things broke in his pocket and he cried and told my mom on me again.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never used a guide until the small key in the dirt pile in oot's shadow temple and i was very pissed off that "Nintendo would hide something like that"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

You know what the compass does right

oh yeah, really owned 8 year old me. gently caress youi

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

he cant read he watched it on youtube. this was last year when bob turned 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4t5N7xY88

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

lol solo gamer habits

a few years ago i was playing RE4 while my gf was working on college stuff, and she starts cracking up and shouts "EVERYTIME you fire the shotgun you swing your head back"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

im pretty sure no one at my school at the time actually understood how to play pokemon tcg

i think everyone just liked how cool the cards looked, the game was pretty loving complicated. i stole a shitton of cards for the game kids could actually play, yu-gi-oh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i sit almost motionless in complete silence unless its a hard game or multiplayer in which case occasional loud swearing and the sound of me pounding my desk comes out of the room

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Actually I think I got house ruled in YuGiOh once at this weird kid's house but I still won and we were playing for keeps but he got really mad and had a tantrum so I just left the cards and I never played a TCG again. I did buy a bunch of Magic cards thinking I'd get into it but I never did and just like looking at the pictures now.

my brother is really into magic and told me he "knew what autism smelled like" after his first major tournament so youre not missing out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol. im remembering that one classic in training stream now

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

you are no longer welcome here

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Seems reasonable for a first time through

yeah its a hard game the first time. you dont even get damage reduction of any sort until after you actually need it lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 100% items in Metroid Other M

i'm sorry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it was 3$ in the gamestop junk games bin but i knew the dude who worked there and he just gave it to me, still felt ripped off

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My rear end is brown and corroded, as it happens, because I love to have it smashed and ravished.

cmon man

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my first PC game was trespasser, i never got past the first level for obvious reasons and never had the heart to tell my parents i really hated the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I spent hours crying that the cheat codes to show her boobs didn't work.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Ive only played Overwatch for about three months at least, except for "Her Story".

same w/ overwatch and diablo 3. ive basically abandoned monster hunter

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked metroid fusion more then super metroid..zero mission is the king of 2d for me though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I named my guy AIDS in halo 1 and 2 and when I killed people it said "You were destroyed by AIDS" and "Soandso was killed by AIDS"

welcome back

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

if you go on the wow wiki for that guy, one of the comments says 'barnacle jim has a long respawn timer'

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the only time ive seen world of warcraft in motion is the leroy jenkins video

same. its crazy that a dumb videogame meme got so popular even conan and poo poo were talking about it on national TV w/ no understanding of what was actually happening

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hate sm's sloppy control. probably doesnt help that i played the gba games first

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a lot of things about SM are better obv i just never liked how it controlled. either way zero mission is better than either imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mad?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Hey this is a safe space

thank you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

the only good mmo was ultima online. quote this post if you're a 50 yo spergin vergin gamer who was there during the uo beta test and you remember when some guy blew up lord british with a fire spell during a big community announcement.

wish i was there for the most epic troll of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

peramene posted:

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But anything for Audrey.

this is the hosed up poo poo gom predicted

• Locked thread