Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i can't 100% banjo tooie bc of canary mary in cloudcuckooland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Soral posted:

using autofire will cause you to fail because of the rubber banding. you must defeat her with your own power and plenty of determination. i have done it twice in my life

as a kid I never knew about rubberbanding. I think if I went back to it I could pull it off but I've never really felt like picking it up again.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
first time playing halo i was dodging and weaving in my seat while fighting the flood. when i paused the game i realized i was death-gripping the controller the whole time.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

P-Mack posted:

When I was a kid, I played Doom using a joystick.

same

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Bobnumerotres posted:

re4 made you panic a lot. i mean the intro is great, it throws like 2 zombeis at you to teach you how to shoot and then it goes "okay here's like forty"

the intro is intense on your first run.

me and my friend used to take turns playing RE4 mercs. I wished they made an unlockable shooting gallery mode with 2 player versus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
level 2 in the Sega version of lion king was a brick wall for me bc I kept mistiming the double jump during the ostrich ride

• Locked thread